Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I think cos I'm new to working with the public, especially the seedier side of it.

There is a forty pound soil charge, but luckily she wasn't sick in the taxi, but I don't even know if she had an extra 40 quid on her at two in the morning, how did they charge you? You have a taxi account?

It's the wanker thing that really got to me tbh, I was blocking the road trying to negotiate a £120 fare tbh, I was oblivious to what was happening behind me, but I ain't been called a wanker to my face for like 15 years lol, obviously it's better to ignore it, but y'know...

Plus I don't think 3 geezers riding around regent st on Thursday night in an m3 are up to any good tbh.

Nah I paid with my credit card and they billed me like 2 days later. Don't think they do the cab accounts in Denver.

Thing is I don't even think I threw up in the car, they just wanted to be dikks.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
fukk the football talk, as 4 real lyfe shyt, bought plan b for the first time ever on Tuesday.

Harmless :mourinhonod:

Obama is a monster for trying to place an age limit.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
crouchy/vdv era was great breh, then y'all started getting a bit too bigheaded

I have someone to root against at least, but I lost interest as soon as Dempsey left and I read some parting reactions.. Business as usual. Same thing happened with Fulham, except they are pretty pleasant

Nothing against the players either, just the fans :yeshrug:

:comeon: cmon now, that's every team.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
563317_586541038071482_995355783_n.jpg

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Accidental post.

Edit: Might as well make use of an empty post.

Is the OFT Fantasy league up yet?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: EQ.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea youth lookin :scusthov: @SCORCH wats good breh? :smugfavre:

Kids had a mare first half
QkqAYyB.png

Harry Kane played well. He's too good for that level tbh.

Lol at Swansea finishing above liverpool

A combined Liverpool-Swansea XI would feature more Swansea players. They've got the better manager too.

:whoa: breh we both know the balded aint happening, United will finish in the top 3, Arsenal wont even finish in fourth this season, Tottenham have a better team and will finish above them.

:ehh: Utd will have done extremely well to finish top 3.

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw a replay of the Spurs- Monaco friendly. :wow: Monaco is going to be a problem this year. Abidal looks rejuvenated.