Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time watching this Sanogo, and seriously fukk Wenger and all his nut huggers. He has become such a fukking coward.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time watching this Sanogo, and seriously fukk Wenger and all his nut huggers. He has become such a fukking coward.

that negrito aint half the player little Suarez (Nico lopez) is...we bout to go to penalties m8

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Nice to have LD back.

Shea out there looking slow and clumsy. Castillo looking power slow and cant keep up with his marker. The only 3 doing much is Donavan, Holden and Gomez. I cant hate too much on Onyewu cause he got put on a shytty island... Castillo got beat and the shot was kinda lucky

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
this is when jurgen gets for putting out a second rate version of the B team, which makes it.. the C team?

beltran , beckerman? still expect to win like 3/4-1 but still, this is sad

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
this is when jurgen gets for putting out a second rate version of the B team, which makes it.. the C team?

beltran , beckerman? still expect to win like 3/4-1 but still, this is sad

Lol

Jurgen keeps saving the best for the 2nd half

That shyt wont work against Costa Rica

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
congrats to France for being champs:tu:

much respect to our lads too, they played superbly and we werent "less" than the champs it was an even game that could have went either way...we just happened to lose in this crapshoot called penalties but much respect to the young lads, i wish our senior team would play with the balls and heart these kids showed today:salute: