Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
And she got with Badr Hari? Ruud gotta let that shyt go. :merchant:

Yup if Ruud ever sees Badr he needs to just put his head down and walk across to the other side of the street like
headdown.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Was looking at cars online and discovered this show Top Gear? Not bad. I read Jeremy Clarkson's wikipedia page, seems like a good breh :ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
My breh, I honestly feel like I've personally let you down for letting you go this long without being up on TG.

I let down you man.

I let you down.

:myman:

I'd probably watch this shyt all the time if it was on TV a lot here. The youtube channel seems pretty comprehensive, so I know what I'm gonna be doing for a few days.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:myman:

I'd probably watch this shyt all the time if it was on TV a lot here. The youtube channel seems pretty comprehensive, so I know what I'm gonna be doing for a few days.

They show slightly shortened versions (interview and news segment removed) on BBC America

But yeah bruh, piff. Don't bother watching the first season. James May isn't apart of it. Season 2 and 3 are ehhhhh but they're not quite there yet.

The first episode of Season 4 is when they do their first epic race (Aston DB9 v the Eurorail to Monte Carlo) and that's when they hit their stride.

Some of my personal favorites:
GTR v Bullet Train
Fuel Economy Race
Botswana Special
Bolivia Special
Supercar Road Trip to the Milau Viaduct
First US Special
Polar Special
London Race
British Roadsters

If you're not a car person, they have shyt that anyone can straight up enjoy. If you are a car person, every episode is a feast. I found this shyt my senior year of highschool when they were on like season 10 and I caught all up the summer after.

Any episode that involves them going to the Isle of Man is a good look. As is any episode that involves a "shootout", where the three of them pick a car in a given category and test them. Their onscreen comradery and banter is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
They show slightly shortened versions (interview and news segment removed) on BBC America

But yeah bruh, piff. Don't bother watching the first season. James May isn't apart of it. Season 2 and 3 are ehhhhh but they're not quite there yet.

The first episode of Season 4 is when they do their first epic race (Aston DB9 v the Eurorail to Monte Carlo) and that's when they hit their stride.

Some of my personal favorites:
GTR v Bullet Train
Fuel Economy Race
Botswana Special
Bolivia Special
Supercar Road Trip to the Milau Viaduct
First US Special
Polar Special
London Race
British Roadsters

If you're not a car person, they have shyt that anyone can straight up enjoy. If you are a car person, every episode is a feast. I found this shyt my senior year of highschool when they were on like season 10 and I caught all up the summer after.

Any episode that involves them going to the Isle of Man is a good look. As is any episode that involves a "shootout", where the three of them pick a car in a given category and test them. Their onscreen comradery and banter is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good stuff, will check those out. You're right about it being entertaining for a non-car person. Up until very recently I never cared much for cars but I've been oddly hung up on them for a bit now like an Asperger's patient or something.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Good stuff, will check those out. You're right about it being entertaining for a non-car person. Up until very recently I never cared much for cars but I've been oddly hung up on them for a bit now like an Asperger's patient or something.

Top Gear is going to have you fiending, then.

The thing about that show is that it sums up what it means to be into cars better than anything ever has. It's not just about the car, it's about the places they can take you and the people they can take you with and how they perform on the way there.

You'll see something like Clarkson in a Lambo, May in an Aston, and Hammond in a Porsche driving through a tunnel in the Alps revving the shyt out of their engines so the noise echoes with these big ass kool aid smiles on their faces and you'll immediately add something to your bucket list.

Or Hammond in Africa slowly falling in love with a 40 year old Opel Cadet

Or the very end of the season finale of Season 13 with Clarkson in a V12 Vantage which was one of the most beautifully filmed things I've seen on TV in a while. Emotional as shyt. You gotta save that until you've fully converted to the movement for maximum impact, though.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Opening day - Saturday 18 August
Arsenal v Sunderland

Everton v Manchester United

Fulham v Norwich City

Manchester City v Southampton

Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur

Queens Park Rangers v Swansea City