Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the Musonda brothers look like lesbians

media_xl_4242825.jpg

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great game so far, Brasil playing like Detroit Piston of the 80's, just strong arming these weaklings. Good goal by Neymar.

Del Bosque should take out Mata for Cesc, Busquet for Martinez(Busquet ain't built for this) and Pedro for Navas

And Xavi is straight Larry Holmes status, Iniesta the only one balling for Spain.

Paulinho, and Gustavo, just Deeboing shyt

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I never noticed Belgium until I went to the formation screen on Fifa 13 :tucker:

The week after they came through and smashed the Americans, online FIFA was ridiculous. Every other match was Belgium. Half the people online riding the bandwagon couldn't control them though :deadmanny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The week after they came through and smashed the Americans, online FIFA was ridiculous. Every other match was Belgium. Half the people online riding the bandwagon couldn't control them though :deadmanny:

:dead: I would've done the same had I had FIFA, it's like hundreds of thousands of Americans simultaneously went :damn: once they saw that lineup screen

:lolbron: @ DAVE, typical english