Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey Scorch, your boy Mata needs to realize he ain't playing a PL game, so stop sending useless crosses in the box.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
do y'all think Brazil will get tired a little while trying to press and chase these little fukks?

Spaniards are getting punked.

Of course they will, but the trick is frustrate them for aslong as possible and score as many as you can before 60-70mins mark comes about before the tiredness sets in, then you can just sit back and then hit them on the counter.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
he could have taken his troll gimmick to any directions, but his race trolling was completely transparent. He didn't know how to go about it. If he really wanted to get some blood boiling, I agree with the pro gay route you're talking about, but also take it further by downplaying Black Civil Rights era and saying the Gay civil rights is much more influential.

I wish I could start trolling again.:ohlawd:
:whew: :whew: :dead:

Hey Scorch, your boy Mata needs to realize he ain't playing a PL game, so stop sending useless crosses in the box.

mata and torres are double agents breh. they wanna make sure they have future cap'n luiz and future goat oscar whispering good things in mourinho's ear

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Our game really isnt that hard pressing and tackling, we could get caught with that and get our players in trouble, we need to cool down