Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
This tournament has been pretty weak with the crowd shots tbf...all the babes must be out protesting.

On another note there was a funny comment I read the today about how the names of all the Brazilian players are no longer cool or interesting.

Bernard :upsetfavre:

Fred :patrice:

Dante :scusthov:

Oscar :wtb:

Neymar sounds like budget Brazilian name shyt.

But I got to thinking that sounds like the beginning of a pretentious Run of Play article correlating the decline of exotic, cool Brazilian names to the transition to more workman like names to the transition to their shyt style of play overall that we watch today:ohhh:

Until of course Wallyson gets a call up

As oposed to the tiki taka snoozefest that is Barcelona, I mean Spain, and the 11 dwarves crowding around snow-white, I mean the referee, asking for supremacy and favoritism because they are obviously the more honest lot pleading for a penalty against the negritos hailing from south america?

Pen on that :mjpls: tip

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Swear I've heard De Sciglio's name pronounced like, 8 different ways this tournament.

Shame we'll probably never hear of him again after that :wow:
Should be pronounced De Shillio
De Sci - Gli- o = De Shi - lli - o (emphasizing on the first "i", because the "gl" sound is basically a double L).

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As oposed to the tiki taka snoozefest that is Barcelona, I mean Spain, and the 11 dwarves crowding around snow-white, I mean the referee, asking for supremacy and favoritism because they are obviously the more honest lot pleading for a penalty against the negritos hailing from south america?

Pen on that :mjpls: tip

:whoa:

Can't really play that card when there are hardly any blacks inside the stadium watching the games. Isn't Salvador supposed to have a large black population? If anything the game held there probably had the least amount of black people inside the stadium.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
red bulls should have an embarrassment of riches but workhorses like alexander and steele just dont do it for me, guys like lindpere and richards made the team so much more dangerous and interesting going forward

espindola hasnt been at his best and luyindula is garbage while the backline has finally settled down except robles who sucks

2013 has been a year where parity is out in full force, so the lack of any teams running away with it helps of course

they are effective this year but pretty boring