Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
tumblr_miw7ibO2921r7ye39o1_400.gif

the-little-mermaid-cover-art_2.jpg

Montez

Superstar
Daps
If there was one footballer who would catch a body like breh from the Pats, who would it be?

Messi's tax issues and his treatment of David Villa shows a mean streak, wouldn't surprise me.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Truth, but better to have these protests now then during the World Cup, brehs have been going at it in São Paulo all day and all night since the cup kicked off, same at a lesser extent in other cities. Brehs are planning on facebook to hit the streets for the saturday game here in BH (Mexico-Japan) (dudes are gonna die on this day), then the semifinals (which I had mentioned I had tickets right?) on Wednesday the 26.

The part of me that wants to see a major international incident would love to see riots during a World Cup. :hmm:

Chepo denies Mexico's post-match strip club visit - Goal.com

Are players not allowed to go to strip joints while on international duty?

Didn't they boot a bunch of players for hitting up brothels before a Copa America in 07? :heh:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
The part of me that wants to see a major international incident would love to see riots during a World Cup. :hmm:

Didn't they boot a bunch of players for hitting up brothels before a Copa America in 07? :heh:

Probably :pachaha:

I was a bit rough on the Eddies earlier btw they sure did put up an honest fight. Had the crowd going olé with each passing ball.

On to the Suarez's in a little bit then, them negritos ready to get it @King Hurst?

Last edited by a moderator: