Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Are you serious on AD? Late. Yeah I used to be a big fan of them titties. But tbf with the return, it's like Arsenal getting back Hleb or Chamakh or Bendtner or the korean lad, they've all done nothing really, except maybe Cera. I listened to Bigger and Blackerer a week ago, shyt was trash :(

Yeah. I tried to watch it about 4 years ago. I got to the second episode with the banana stand and lost interest. But watching that episode now I thought it was hilarious...dunno :yeshrug:

:upsetfavre::upsetfavre:

Ol rain on a parade ass nikka. We're talking real stainless steel shyt here, marketed to the Capital Grills, Del Friscos and Morton's of the world.

Back to the rat race :wow:

Or I might try to get my roommates restaurant idea off the ground. A restaurant called Bowls

A restaurant that only serves meals in a bowl that is traditionally served in a bowl. Cereal, salad, noodles etc. Could work :ld:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah. I tried to watch it about 4 years ago. I got to the second episode with the banana stand and lost interest. But watching that episode now I thought it was hilarious...dunno :yeshrug:

:upsetfavre::upsetfavre:

Ol rain on a parade ass nikka. We're talking real stainless steel shyt here, marketed to the Capital Grills, Del Friscos and Morton's of the world.

Back to the rat race :wow:

Or I might try to get my roommates restaurant idea off the ground. A restaurant called Bowls

A restaurant that only serves meals in a bowl that is traditionally served in a bowl. Cereal, salad, noodles etc. Could work :ld:

tbf your post reminded me of Boy by Roald Dahl, his dad used to carry a metal one around with him because of his bad arm

never seen that plastic spork looking thing

anyway if you do this, let me get in on the ground floor. although it's a shame you can't have your revenue streams pat each other on the back, as they'd be useless at Bowls

great idea for a restaurant, but what if in addition to traditional bowl meals, you sold things normally served on plates...in bowls

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
tbf your post reminded me of Boy by Roald Dahl, his dad used to carry a metal one around with him because of his bad arm

never seen that plastic spork looking thing

anyway if you do this, let me get in on the ground floor. although it's a shame you can't have your revenue streams pat each other on the back, as they'd be useless at Bowls

great idea for a restaurant, but what if in addition to traditional bowl meals, you sold things normally served on plates...in bowls

All good ideas. Would force us to come up with creative dishes not usually served in a bowl...and then be one of the only restaurants that endorses a legit knife fork combo utensil. Can already see the dollar signs brehs :noah::cook:

Now I just gotta learn how to cook
mysmilie_3946.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch that new Gosling and Eva Mendes(Jesus this woman steals my heart every time I see her)flick last night, and honestly. It was awful to me, nothing about the film is really believable at all. Just really bad storytelling.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
shyt that was bad?

It looked good. Of course Blue Valentine was sparse on plot but most of the meaning was derived from the performances.

I heard it was long, but I still plan on seeing it at some point.

Oh and brehs, Spring Breakers is a masterpiece, one of the most remarkable cinema experiences I've ever had. I don't recommend it, but it's absolutely fukking brilliant.

I don't think there has been a movie that has dealt with the grotesque, morality, race, white privilege, religion, identity, and our Instagram age better. Harmony Korine da gawd, seriously :bow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
wow, the xx at coachella

most overrated boring fukking band ever

have fun with that, crowd