Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah think it was mentioned during last international break, issue been there since the Euros.

Him and Vermaelen.
yeah, not that Podolski set the world on fire but I think thats the biggest reason why he doesnt start.

They are trying to manage that injury.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
article-2304607-191B3456000005DC-671_470x423.jpg

article-2304607-191B3620000005DC-139_470x423.jpg

article-2304607-191B2ABA000005DC-503_470x423.jpg

article-2304607-191B2B89000005DC-234_470x423.jpg

article-2304607-191B2E0B000005DC-959_470x423.jpg

article-2304607-191B2D57000005DC-266_470x423.jpg

article-2304607-191B2C46000005DC-492_470x423.jpg

article-2304607-191B280C000005DC-38_964x663.jpg

article-2304607-191B3198000005DC-325_964x643.jpg

article-2304607-191B3207000005DC-411_964x588.jpg

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Everytime I think of Luyindula I think of that goal and the atmosphere. The players running after him to celebrate. The atmosphere. The commentary :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
[...]
:tisalute:
You french Grams ?

looks like an epic night, i bet its not like that anymore is it
That was crazy and I was not even a PSG supporter.
The thing is Twente fans were mocking the Parc because at 2-0, the other match's result (City against Santander) was unfavorable to PSG while Twente was out the group stage.

So then at 5 min from the end (:wow:) you got Kezman (who was hated at the time and just missed a pen minutes before !) who scored and then the qualification was just inches away (absolutely needed a 4-0, Santander winning 3-1 against City). My boy who was one of the few Kezman supporters among PSG fans was all happy because I was shytting him thanks to that Mateja miss (I'm the type to friendly hate the teams my friends support) ! :lolbron:

Then, something like 1 minute later Luyindula (that Giuly assist :wow:) makes that clinical action (because you know the dude is not really that skilled) and when he passed the keeper you can hear the whole crowd get silent on some "he done fukked up right :sadcam:" but when the ball hit the net, everybody went nuts.

At the end both Twente and PSG were out of the group and Twente fans clapped for the team so it was all good (even though there has been huge fights around the Parc before the match between Dutch and French hools) :jawalrus:

The end of the match (for the atmosphere)

But that type of atmosphere doesn't exist anymore in Paris because two years ago most of the ultra groups from Kop of Boulogne and Kop of Auteuil were forbidden (they were fighting each other often and few died : Boulogne being "known" (not the whole but for some) as the "far right/nazi" Kop and Auteuil as the "suburbs/multicultural/hood" Kop).

The Parc was kinda "dangerous" for families (because of numerous fights in and out of the stadium between PSG fans or against opponent team fans) and the President of PSG decided to make policies for families to reclaim the Parc. So it's now way safer but the atmosphere died with that. Unlike the UK where the whole crowd sing, it was mainly the Kops that were creating the atmosphere. Gone, the Parc is more silent and less "crazy". For the better or the worse, depending where you at. :hyena:

Last edited by a moderator:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I mean that was the Boulogne Boys in the 90's :sadcam:

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You french Grams ?

That was crazy and I was not even a PSG supporter.
The thing is Twente fans were mocking the Parc because at 2-0, the other match's result (City against Santander) was unfavorable to PSG while Twente was out the group stage.

So then at 5 min from the end (:wow:) you got Kezman (who was hated at the time and just missed a pen minutes before !) who scored and then the qualification was just inches away (absolutely needed a 4-0, Santander winning 3-1 against City). My boy who was one of the few Kezman supporters among PSG fans was all happy because I was shytting him thanks to that Mateja miss (I'm the type to friendly hate the teams my friends support) ! :lolbron:

Then, something like 1 minute later Luyindula (that Giuly assist :wow:) makes that clinical action (because you know the dude is not really that skilled) and when he passed the keeper you can hear the whole crowd get silent on some "he done fukked up right :sadcam:" but when the ball hit the net, everybody went nuts.

At the end both Twente and PSG were out of the group and Twente fans clapped for the team so it was all good (even though there has been huge fights around the Parc before the match between Dutch and French hools) :jawalrus:

The end of the match (for the atmosphere)
PSG 4-0 Twente - Fin du match - YouTube

But that type of atmosphere doesn't exist anymore in Paris because two years ago most of the ultra groups from Kop of Boulogne and Kop of Auteuil were forbidden (they were fighting each other often and few died : Boulogne being "known" (not the whole but for some) as the "far right/nazi" Kop and Auteuil as the "suburbs/multicultural/hood" Kop).

The Parc was kinda "dangerous" for families (because of numerous fights in and out of the stadium between PSG fans or against opponent team fans) and the President of PSG decided to make policies for families to reclaim the Parc. So it's now way safer but the atmosphere died with that. Unlike the UK where the whole crowd sing, it was mainly the Kops that were creating the atmosphere. Gone, the Parc is more silent and less "crazy". For the better or the worse, depending where you at. :hyena:

Trust me, that atmospheres dead for the most part over here as well.

New grounds are shyt.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
who else thinks RVP is finished? :youngsabo:

white/dutch strikers have a habit of suddenly falling off at 29/30. take bergkamp, unplayable for a year and a half just like RV then missed that penalty in 99 and you never saw him again (apart from people pretending to give a fack about his passing).

thank you for the change gents :russ:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You french Grams ?

Nah breh but I fux with Ligue 1. Planning to go to France for a year to teach English :wow: *no jinx*

white/dutch strikers have a habit of suddenly falling off at 29/30. take bergkamp, unplayable for a year and a half just like RV then missed that penalty in 99 and you never saw him again (apart from people pretending to give a fack about his passing).

Secured the league title innit

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They got exactly what they wanted out of him, secured a league title for them, and Fergie don't care about throwing a big money transfer player in bushes:birdman:. He'll just keep it moving.

And for the money Arsenal got, come on now, they could get 100 million pounds for a player, and still find a way not to improve the team with proper signings.:shaq2:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Imagine Bayern/Dortmund and Madrid/Barcelona semifinals :ahh: - bragging rights, interesting ties, awesome football :blessed:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fundamentally one the best songs, i've heard in my lifetime, from the vocals, lyrics, to the music, production, engineering. Everything about this song is perfect(in my opinion).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv7y6PKEYms[/ame]

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished listening to this mix, proper UK Garage from back back when, serious tunes.

https://soundcloud.com/ciaranmayes/ciaran-mayes-house-garage-mix

Grant Nelson - Step to me (Gee’s Disco Sensation) (Swing City)
Kamar - I need you (50% dub mix) (Mad House)
Paris Underground - Hardcore Deep House (My Love is underground)
Bicep - Keep Keep (Feel my bicep)
MK - Burnin’ (Vibe Mix) (Defected)
Grant Nelson - Jus’ ruffin’ it up (Swing City)
Cloud 9 - Do you want me (Locked on)
Federation X - Odyssey beats (Swing City)
Thelma Houston - I need somebody tonight (K London Swing) (Azuli Records)
Jacquee Bennett - Tell me (Tuff Jam Mix) (Pure Silk)
M Dubs - Over You (Nukleuz)
Nu-Birth - Anytime (Tuff Jam Mix) (Locked On)
3rd Exit - Da Chant (Catch)
Camille Douglas - Don’t leave me hangin’ (Booker T Mix) (Rhythm Series)
CeCe Peniston - Searchin’ (Silk in the house mix) (AM:PM)
Sandy B - Make the world go round (Ramsey & Fen Remix) (Champion)
Pepper Mashay - Happiness (Tuff Jam Dub) (Azuli Records)
Nightcrawlers - Push the feeling on (MK Mix 95) (Island)
Banana Republic feat. Judy Obeya - Catch the feeling (Tuff Jam Mix) (Catch)
Big Bird - Flav (City Dub)
Anthill Mob - Burnin’ (Confetti)
Same People - Dangerous (Crazy Bank Mix) (Locked on)
Kathy Wood - Give me joy (Tuff Jam Remix) (PhutureTrax)
Dub Syndicate - I need your love (MJ Cole Mix)
Zack Toms - Bring me down (Stanton Warriors)
Double Agent feat. The Wideboys - Stand & Deliver (4 to the floor Mix) (Ice Cream)