Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Rooney was fukking deplorable. Every cross was shyt. Didn't find a single good pass. Young actually had a good second half, but we needed Kagawa on much earlier. Ditto Chicha. Really struggling to understand the logic in Welbeck out on the fukking right. It's like he's being auditioned for the role for when they offload Nani this summer.

Phil Jones is the leader of the next generation. Future Utd and England captain. What a player.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
City have the same amount of losses as United, the difference is 6 extra draws for City.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
I just have to re-emphasize how awful Rooney was. He absolutely cannot do anything in this creator role against a team with some sense. Larry Alonso gave him that work in Madrid and aLi shyt on his chest tonight.

And seriously, did he hit a single good cross?

Please fukk off to PSG or somewhere

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Better than Benzema's braces against olive farmers really :ld:

Years ago I went to a girls house and noticed her brother was playing FIFA. He had a Rooney/Benzema strike pairing for UTD. My chest hurt.

New idea for a drinking game. Google the name of a forward and see if there's some article about Juventus preparing to swoop in for them in the summer.

Livers on notice.