Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Clint has always played at left-sided mid for club, instead he gets put with a literal moron ( disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12) on the right where he can't combine even if he wanted to

I literally don't care anymore though, it was more for national team form but after he took two weeks off with a knock and played brilliantly for the USA who cares what he does for Spurs.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:laff: @ that hockey deflection by ivanovic and his celebration. clearly rooting for cena tonight.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
smh at them shytting on lloris for conceding that first goal. Friedel wouldn't do no better.

and don't get me started on Dempsey. Landon is better than him easily.

Who would you rather have on your side in a war the breh from Texas? You know he got :bustback: on deck and knows how to use them and if you have to live off the land or hunt, hes your breh. Or the soft Mommy & Daddy Cali kid

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:leon: didnt notice everton has just 5 losses....

united 3
city 4
everton 5
arsenal/chelsea 7
tottneham 8

kind of a shame, remarkable season leading to nothing

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:whoa:

as far as red cards go, thats a 10/10, thats bordering a purple

:ahh: have a massive bet on wigan not to lose either, so hopefully they can do that

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Who would you rather have on your side in a war the breh from Texas? You know he got :bustback: on deck and knows how to use them and if you have to live off the land or hunt, hes your breh. Or the soft Mommy & Daddy Cali kid

landon is fragile, but as a baller I rate him over Dempsey. As a City fan I watched him demolish us when he was with Everton. Dempsey is hit and miss.

If Landon was tougher he could've had a good career overseas..but as it stands Dempsey has had the better career, but if I had to pick one I'm picking the soft kid from Cali over the wigga from texas.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
@yoyoyo1 :pacspit: at your man breh!

And :ahh: and the Gawd Huddlestone, hitting those long range accurate passes for fun
AbjG0j1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
breh, he created that 2nd goal, the dummy threw everyone off

more impact without touching the ball than holtby had all day, at least :mjpls:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Clint has always played at left-sided mid for club, instead he gets put with a literal moron ( disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12) on the right where he can't combine even if he wanted to

I literally don't care anymore though, it was more for national team form but after he took two weeks off with a knock and played brilliantly for the USA who cares what he does for Spurs.
mysmilie_3096.gif

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
breh, he created that 2nd goal, the dummy threw everyone off

more impact without touching the ball than holtby had all day, at least :mjpls:
:yoo: Holtby played well :pacspit: Don't throw shade on the German Gawd :pacspit:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tottenham got the draw somehow :blessed:

:scusthov: at wigan having a one man advantage and still aint hit one in the back of the net, damn near for 40 min now. glad nba starting pretty soon, watching relegation squads duke it out is :trash: even though it should be exciting