Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Paris FC
FC Red Star Saint-Ouen
None of that, just a casual of the game I guess.
But I did go to the Parc des Princes many times with a friend of mine who's a PSG fan.

I meant watching it on TV breh. You pulling a yoyo football hipster move, streaming Bayern while the whole city is :gladbron: at PSG
Ok, but you know it's just a quarter final... I don't think there's something special about this match honestly. Now, if it was a final, I'd defo be in a pub watching that believe me.
What I can't stand though is that on TV, on newspapers, on websites (even serious news ones), on every french media, people are all :krshd: at this match, they are droolin for a week now, it's way too much for what it is. But that says much about the state of french football : with the whole fuzz around this match, I just can't imagine what it would be if PSG's final.
If it happens, I going on vacation in Canada too run away from the mess :russ:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So you just support players then :ld:
[...]
Well you ain't wrong... I used to be an Anelka fan which led me to support some exotic teams... and Chelsea around 2008/2010 (still :sadcam: over Terry's pen and Iniesta's goal).
But I threw his jersey in the bushes after his horrendous performance against Mexico in the 2010 WC (it was hard to be a France supporter during Domenech days. :sadcam: again). Since then, I just watch big games from time to time.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Well you ain't wrong... I used to be an Anelka fan which led me to support some exotic teams... and Chelsea around 2008/2010 (still :sadcam: over Terry's pen and Iniesta's goal).
But I threw his jersey in the bushes after his horrendous performance against Mexico in the 2010 WC (it was hard to be a France supporter during Domenech days. :sadcam: again). Since then, I just watch big games from time to time.

Domenech the :troll: clown :mindblown: how he stayed in the job for so long especially after Euro 2008

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
so pastore is on the left wing, becks will start the game, lucas who just came back from injury is on the pitch and we got Jallet...

God help us :sadcam:
Who's alongside Becks ? Matuidi or Verratti ?
But it's :scusthov: how Jallet will get eaten by Iniesta and Pedro or Sanchez. Poor Christophe (I like dude).

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Domenech the :troll: clown :mindblown: how he stayed in the job for so long especially after Euro 2008
This will remain a mystery for ever.
He had dirt on the senile heads who ruled the FFF (French Football Federation) at the time. It's the only legit possiblity :skip:
The worse is that after the dreadful '08 Euro, we had 3 qualifying matches and the FFF told him they wanted at least 5 points (ie a win and two draws minium) out of 9 or he was out.

After those 3 matches, dude had 4 and he stayed ! :krshd:
The GOAT :troll: definitely

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Have faith. :ahh: