Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
One Who Can't Be Named has left Sunderland.

mysmilie_2619.gif

tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

:smugfavre:

*edit*

:ohhh: they sacked him before he quit :gladbron: :salute: Sunderlands board

:stylin: :dj2:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
[redacted] only won 9 of his last 45 matches in charge of Sunderland

Remember when people in the press wanted him to be England manager? :russ:

:heh:

I remember a loud mouth 'Gooner' saying he wanted a manager like him to replace Arsene.

Stoke have won 11 games since December 2011 (something like 53 games).

*edit*

Peter Reid's name came up. PETER. fukkING. REID. :snoop:

Thought it was suspicious when Fletcher was badly hurt this week he said :manny: Stuff happens, you can't be mad about things like this.:steviej:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I remember a loud mouth 'Gooner' saying he wanted a manager like him to replace Arsene.
and not a single comment on [redacted]'s sacking too. :mjpls:

Stoke have won 11 games since December 2011 (something like 53 games).
surprised its that many, tbf.

Every time I check for their results, its either a draw or loss.

Thought it was suspicious when Fletcher was badly hurt this week he said :manny: Stuff happens, you can't be mad about things like this.:steviej:
*** was plotting his exit and Sunderland beat him to the punch. Fair play to them :salute:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

:smugfavre:

*edit*

he was already laying down the ground work for his resignation: "players not good enough" then he was going to hit them with "not getting enough support from the board" :lolbron:

==
on Stoke: Is it too early to celebrating the possibility of them(and Charlie Adam) going down??

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are there any sites that stream foreign movies(subtitles of course) that's not name Netflix and free?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
he was already laying down the ground work for his resignation: "players not good enough" then he was going to hit them with "not getting enough support from the board" :lolbron:

==
on Stoke: Is it too early to celebrating the possibility of them(and Charlie Adam) going down??

15 Mar 2013

“I think that to get those points you have to show determination, you have to show that bit of fight in adversity and, in fairness, over the course of the season we might lack a lot of things – we lack real true ability in the team – but I’m not so sure that I would always question the desire of the players.”
“Everton is the case in point. There is absolutely no reason why Sunderland cannot be there. We are not a top-six team by any stretch of the imagination, but Sunderland is a top-six club in the making. I genuinely believe and I’ll believe that until the day I leave this earth.”

*** says Sunderland could be Top 6

[ame]https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/107857047520944128[/ame]

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Damn homie in high school you was the man homie. The fukk happened to you?

Should have given him more time. He was only able to get Carlos Cuellar in. If they gave him $30 million more I'm sure he would've gotten Marlon Harewood and Reo-Coker in there.

Remember when English media tried to hype up Martin O'Neill and Owen Coyle to replace Wenger 2 years ago :russ: Bu bu bu but it's -20 degrees out and he's wearing shorts, what a hero.

Wudo75

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_uFeFJSsLM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_uFeFJSsLM[/ame]