Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The situation is fantastic. The marketing firm that agreed to pay his salary in exchange for his image rights couldn't make any money off of his image rights so just didn't pay him. And Fla never ACTUALLY signed anything with them. Complete debacle.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The situation is fantastic. The marketing firm that agreed to pay his salary in exchange for his image rights couldn't make any money off of his image rights so just didn't pay him. And Fla never ACTUALLY signed anything with them. Complete debacle.

Now he wants to take time off and look after his sick mother. Hes gunna be Jardel status after the break, gut size.

Bucky will never be better than Real Ronaldo EVER, fukk what his fanboys say.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

And Flamengo are now sueing Palmeiras for tapping up on Dinho, its ridiculous really, their president has delisions of grandure, the 4 Rio based clubs in Seria A lead the country in debt by club. Seems no one gives a fukk over there

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Now he wants to take time off and look after his sick mother. Hes gunna be Jardel status after the break, gut size.

Bucky will never be better than Real Ronaldo EVER, fukk what his fanboys say.

Yeah, the difference between them is that Ronaldo was basically already Larry Holmesing it when he splashed at WC 2002. Dude really never was the same after his knee exploded but still couldn't be touched.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
And Flamengo are now sueing Palmeiras for tapping up on Dinho, its ridiculous really, their president has delisions of grandure, the 4 Rio based clubs in Seria A lead the country in debt by club. Seems no one gives a fukk over there

So much so for your ever growing economy. :flabbynsick:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God damn brehs, just getting into Dexter, i must've been under a rock for the last couple of years. Should i pause Dexter and not catch the lols that will be England x Belgium?! :ld:

Dexter starts off good but falls off terribly.

Doakes :why:

concise

Veteran
Daps
http://www.the-coli.com/coliseum/8733-lol-there-coli-even-way-back-80s.html#.T8pMe7XhdeM

I was searching though them usenet postings archived by google groups and cam across this gem which reminded me of the earlier discussion today

http://groups.google.com/group/soc....97b8c12?hl=en&q=football+USA#3b28befdb97b8c12

When the American basketballer, Charles Barkley, elbowed an African player
during the olympics, I told everyone that we would exact our revenge on a
football (I mean the real football which is played with feet) field. Well,
the USA has elbowed us again, and this time within the rules.

The USA today of monday 19-th oct. reports that their National team handed
our African Nations Champions Ivory Coast a 5-2 defeat in the just ended King Fahd cup in Saudi Arabia. Although this is an insignificant tournament, this is
a significant result because as African Champions, Ivory Coast is the standard
bearer of the game on the continent. There for by beating Ivory Coast, the USA\
theoretecally can beat any one in Africa.

Ofcourse this is as absurd as it is annoying. The standard of the game in the
USA is deplorably low. At NCAA division-I A which is the basis of the US game,
there are still players who head with their eyes closed and kick perpendicular
to the intended direction. The quality of football is as poor as the quality of
basketball is in Africa.

The salient question is why did the Ivory Coast elephants lose to a team from the minnows? After all Zambia did the job on Guatemala (the Northe American repre
sentative) and Italy in the '88 olympics. And Cameroon continued the good work
in the '90 world cup.
:umad:
I'd like to know who played in that game for the Ivory Coast before
making any judgements. It seems difficult to believe that the Ivory
Coast with their full squad of internationals could lose to a bunch of
American college soccer players. I mean the USA sucks at soccer :-)
After all I saw them in the Nations Cup... It can't be the team I saw.

Femi.

(PS It was only a King Fahd tournament. I don't expect that many
Ivorians playing in France would have such a burning desire to play
there, esp. with all their European league commitments
)

:laugh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah, the difference between them is that Ronaldo was basically already Larry Holmesing it when he splashed at WC 2002. Dude really never was the same after his knee exploded but still couldn't be touched.

Nah the difference being was that Real Ronaldo had more heart and determination. To comeback from what he had to and end his career on his own terms >>>>>> being some overweight sideshow when u suppose to be at your peak. Bucky could never of handled all the shyt that Real Ronnie had to go thru minus the trannies.