Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Who here remembers the first time they had to tell a new Chelsea stan that Carvalho was actually the great one? :whew: Never went over well

never understood why dude left Chelsea for Madrid. Madrid threw him to the bushes so quick ...:russ:

With Varane stepping up his game...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
never understood why dude left Chelsea for Madrid. Madrid threw him to the bushes so quick ...:russ:

In Carvalhos latter days at Chelsea he became more and more injury prone and lost some pace aswell. When he went to Madrid the injuries followed him.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He left for that last big contract he wasn't going to get at Chelsea.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I'm :blessed: for a Chelsea - Spurs Finals....

@SCORCH
Chalobah has been looking good this season. You think they gonna get rid of JT to give him more first team football as JT wont take kindly to being "rested".

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regardless of how quality the music is, some people will still discard artists if there's other factors besides the music that turn them off. I feel like this happens in The Booth all the time.

I don it with Justin Timberlake, don't care how good his music sounds, something about him, just turns me off.