Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
lately i've been condescendingly repping people. like "you're a fukking idiot, here's some green to make you less stupid". never knew i'd be able to admire my work tho, thought it was more of an ephemeral artform

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Yeah my 'Heat retiring Eddie Jones jersey' thread didn't go over well :sadcam:

In your adventures have you noticed trends.

Like is it easier to troll the Coliseum vs. TLR?

-----------------------
Looking back at the match yesterday, our midfield was :beli: we missed Theo so many times. Jack either doesn't see it or he is scared to play the risky ball. He combines well with Santi but often times they just pass themselves out of moves.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

:laugh: who is the Galaxy commentator? that dude sounds like he's having mad fun

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY2VMbjPetw"]Great Goal by Diego Valeri of the Portland Timbers vs New York Red Bulls - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42kRHX8ONxk"]GOAL: Koffie gives Vancouver the lead | Vancouver Whitecaps vs Toronto FC - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOaEzJQADaU"]GOAL: Higuain crushes it from deep | Chivas USA vs Columbus Crew - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj3EwIJABWc"]GOAL: Arnaud puts Montreal on top | Seattle Sounders vs Montreal Impact - YouTube[/ame]

:obama: best goals of the week, by me

Last edited by a moderator:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Take this neg like a man you trick ass square

dont get got on bainbridge

auto neg rep hoping for someone to be injured

white hipster stfu

Negged fakkit

fukk U bytch nikka HOE

Negged for wishing injuries.

bytch ass

:whew:

With all this hate, you ought to think I was LeBron James but I'm really DSteezy F. Baby :win:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
So we just gonna ignore CR7 saying he'll take a pay cut to return to the gawd squad? With Nike and other sponsors pushing the move?

Title Lock next 5 years if it happens :to:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Phil Jones put for tomorrow. Who will be our goon
aff7e12c6d02c981750ea64febfda736_zps37690e6b.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
In your adventures have you noticed trends.

Like is it easier to troll the Coliseum vs. TLR?

TLR everything and almost every post there is trolling, so it's easy to get drowned out.

I think The Booth is probably the easiest because you can pretty subtly state an opinion about music that people will get riled up over. Or just do the ol' standby and mention Pitchfork and their reviews on rap music.

The Coli varies I think. When there are threads about soccer that the whole Coli takes part in then its incredibly easy and the funniest.

I still think the 2010 World Cup Thread is one of the greatest threads ever.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
So we just gonna ignore CR7 saying he'll take a pay cut to return to the gawd squad? With Nike and other sponsors pushing the move?

Title Lock next 5 years if it happens :to:
Hes 28 and relies soley on his pace.

Brehs got like 10 months left at the top :yeshrug:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Deadspin's football coverage is dreadful. comment section usually has at least three corrections from readers, and at least one person asking the writer if he has a clue/gives a fukk about what he's writing.

Football coverage is shyt everywhere but here.

Listening to The Time's podcast it's clear they don't watch football and only rely on what they just saw to analyze games.