Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off course him playing at Arsenal for all that times, has an impact on my opinion of him. I know what he can do. And as for him and Inesta, my thing is, there are different players. Cesc can't do what Iniesta does at the level he does it at, and same goes for Iniesta.

And yes Cesc should've gone to Madrid

yea cesc at this point does not seem suited to this barca team

as for iniesta/ fabregas thing let me put it to you this way...what iniesta does(dribble,pass quickly,movement,versatility) that cesc cant do only a few/handful of players besides iniesta can do do...meanwhile what cesc does that iniesta cant there is many players that can do what fabregas does (score goals from midfield/direct attacking)..thats the difference between them and thats why iniesta is a better player and much more harder to replace than cesc

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea cesc at this point does not seem suited to this barca team

as for iniesta/ fabregas thing let me put it to you this way...what iniesta does(dribble,pass quickly,movement,versatility) that cesc cant do only a few/handful of players besides iniesta can do do...meanwhile what cesc does that iniesta cant there is many players that can do what fabregas does (score goals from midfield/direct attacking)..thats the difference between them and thats why iniesta is a better player and much more harder to replace than say iniesta

Just my opinion, but if ask which player I want, I will pick Cesc, just because he brings more impact. As great as Iniesta is(never denied this), he will only truly shine in that system, and with the right players around him.

My thing with Cesc, i've seen him run a team, being the main man through the middle. I haven't seen Iniesta do that, he's a great player, he's never demonstrated he can be that main man in the middle.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barca are too predictable, this Messi false 9 or whatever he plays without a center forward in front of him is easily nullified. I am surprised they accommodate Cesc so much that he displaces Iniesta to the wings where he ends up cutting inside into his natural position. Cesc gives them goals , something they lack from midfield and ever since they sold Eto and failed to get goals from Pedro they have become even more dependent on Messi's form.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Is it just Jordi Roura on the bench right now?

Barca will win the league but Champions League no sir.

They don't have the manager with the tactical nous to navigate Europe however.

Which is what I'm fine with :manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Ni2ZLCD.png

if he was actually the worlds best player he'd have scored from this position :mjpls: