Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Aren't u the same ass clown that claims Lebron is overrated and trash or some ridiculous shyt? Your vendetta against widely recognized best players is hilarious :heh:

Shame on anyone that dapped this silly post
messi lebron brady moss and tebow all trash breh :manny:

:troll:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:comeon:

is this a real quote?

Of course it is, when he said it he was juggling knives and playing a-ha's 1985 hit 'take on me' on the keyboard, he then flew to an as yet nameless central american country and led a one man coup d'état. All rejoiced.

There's footage somewhere, let me have a look for it.

GUYS CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY:comeon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Fluminense/Gremio
tumblr_mij5a8CzMl1rvcsqwo1_400.gif

Gremio 2nd group game already fighting for their lives

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
At the ripe old age of 24, i just had my first wet shave.

Now i couldn't rightly tell you why i've never had one until now, it's just one of those things, no real reason for it. It's just sort of never happened, y'know?

But suddenly, as i lie on my bed, the underside of my chin itching my bare chest as i watched highlights of some no mark italian team beat Barcelona, i had moment of sheer clarity. Inspired as i was by this i rose to my feet, jumped in the car and started driving. I didn't know here i was going, i just knew where i was going to end up.

*scene missing*

I emerged stood in front of various razors and shaving products, gel, foam, or whatever, you know that sort of thing. To say i felt less than half a man would be understating it. I was like a virgin in a whore house, didn't have a clue what i was doing, could make head nor tails. So i grabbed the first razor and shaving gel i saw and headed for the self service resembling something like a smack head who'd just scored and was making the short journey back to the abandoned house he called a toilet/home. I drew strange looks from the sunlight deprived night workers as they stacked their shelves. I thought to be angry at them but i realised i was going home tonight, those poor souls, i couldn't be mad at them.

*scene missing*

So there i am, in front of the mirror, lathering myself up looking something like this :smug:. I begin. The sharp cutting sound of the razor against my virgin stubble got me hard immediately. Some angles proved difficult but i'm an amateur in this game, nothing but raw potential at the moment, i've got time, it'll come. I particularly enjoyed the moustache area, as however much the electric shaver thingy endeavoured, it could just never get close enough, it could never realise it's dream of leaving me naked above the lip. I wash away the excess gel/foam and take a look at my handy work.

I don't like it very much, my skin is strange to the touch. I'll probably never do it again.

That's all i have to say really.

Oh and those deleted scenes were me sitting for half a hour in the car park either side of going in tesco arguing with a girl on the phone. So yeah that was fun, the c*nt.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has it entered Milan players, they still have another game to play. Where they will get debacled by Barca or the refs.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I thought it was general consensus on the coli that Lebron is a bit fraudish too??

Every time I've seen him play he gets by by simply being more athletic than anyone.

Dunno I haven't read an NBA thread in ages so this could have changed.

Usually the only ass clowns that say that are Kobe stand looking for anything and everything to slight Lebron