Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
@Jaylen Tatum i guess 10/20 was not it lets hope for better on 05/03/2025 :skip: chelsea have not beaten us in about to be 4 years but nikkas talking tough anyway

Good win to start this tough patch , szoboszlai runs his socks off but just not enough quality forward. need a few more bodies in the middle of the park in january , might as well bring zubimendi for more variety in the midfiled, rest for ryan and allows him to play in other parts of the pitch or maca can play were szoboszlai plays in

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
zirkzee reminds me of

s-l960.webp

always looks spliffed out too

Daps
palmer is like a waddle / de bruyne hybrid

well he's waddle (without the body mass / inertia) but strikes the ball like de bruyne

:hubie:

Damn... my man brought out the OG Waddle..... Now I know you a few years older than my ass. I was too young to appreciate prime Waddle and the Marseille/Spurs years. Italia 90 was a semi blur to me. It was all about Gazza

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Damn... my man brought out the OG Waddle..... Now I know you a few years older than my ass. I was too young to appreciate prime Waddle and the Marseille/Spurs years. Italia 90 was a semi blur to me. It was all about Gazza

and waddle had an unorthodox running style like garrincha

:hubie: