Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
A German manager guiding England to a world cup, WATTBA :wow:

An Aussie done it for the cricket.

When Redgrave and Pinsent use to win the Rowing Gold at every Olympics they had a German coach.

The Royal Family is German afterall. A German descent Monarch has sat on the British throne since the 1700's.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@thatrapsfan @MikelArteta @Max B @Jamal514

Let's show these bootleg Jamaicans who are the real bootleg Jamaicans
:mjgrin:

Panamá is about to get slapped up
:wow:
Hoping we keep up the good vibes with Marsch and run up the score. I like the starting 11 - Ali Ahmed replacing Tajon (injury) and Choinere in for Osorio (washed).

We move up to second ranked team in CONCACAF if we win and avoid strong opponents for the Nations League quaterfinal.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Hoping we keep up the good vibes with Marsch and run up the score. I like the starting 11 - Ali Ahmed replacing Tajon (injury) and Choinere in for Osorio (washed).

We move up to second ranked team in CONCACAF if we win and avoid strong opponents for the Nations League quaterfinal.

Crazy how him, Samuel Piette, and Mark Anthony Kaye are completely surplus to requirements. I love how we finally have some decent midfield options.