Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Rabiot to OM :jbhmm:

RBZ got a squad to cook with no lie

Apart from Saudi no one else is paying the wages. Was asking for like 12m. Marseille with how they've spent in the summer seem to be the only ones willing to pay. Where Veronique would allow him to go.

Will be interested to see how the Marseille fans react to him considering he is a known PSG player. And not someone like Guendouzi who left their academy.

Daps
Apart from Saudi no one else is paying the wages. Was asking for like 12m. Marseille with how they've spent in the summer seem to be the only ones willing to pay. Where Veronique would allow him to go.

Will be interested to see how the Marseille fans react to him considering he is a known PSG player. And not someone like Guendouzi who left their academy.
Probably will depend on the "enthusiasm" he shows when playing and considering how he does look when is playing even though it is good he is going to have to fake the "energy" to get into their good graces.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Napoli :jbhmm:

Still a very long season to go but with no European football perhaps, just perhaps.

Juve looks toothless. Milan are all over the place. Roma will finish 6th with 63-66pts again. Inter has had some early stumbles and Lazio don’t have the depth
Conte is an expert in winning the league but it's still inter's to lose imo....

Like I said vlahovic is inconsistent but a nasty finisher if that makes sense..and that team is kinda new top 3 finish for me...Milan like u said all over the place..let's see

Daps
Napoli :jbhmm:

Still a very long season to go but with no European football perhaps, just perhaps.

Juve looks toothless. Milan are all over the place. Roma will finish 6th with 63-66pts again. Inter has had some early stumbles and Lazio don’t have the depth
I don't even think we're gonna get that. We are so Dybala dependent. Our midfield is toothless. I don't get Cristante he's nice, but then he's not nice. Pellegrini is just meh and coasting on the fact he's a local boy. I was never happy with the Dobvyk purchase, I think he's a fraud and had a lucky season last season. Paredes is cool, Saelemaekers hasn't shown a thing.I have high expectations of Soule. But it says something when you're hoping for Baldanzi, Shomurodov, Hummels, and Hermoso to be breakthroughs and bring miracles to the team...................We'll never get back to the Spaletti and Totti days of the early 2000's at this rate again...:mjcry:....AS Roma is my Athletico Madrid......constant suffering.......:sadbron:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Is Rabiot even good enough to start for Marseille? :dahell:
He will fit in well culturally though with all the basketcase and unwanted players
Glad he was slightly humbled and no big club fell for the bait

Daps
1aec2998-8045-4421-be5f-e493573f590b.jpg