Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Look back at how burnley ripped up the championship. It's good he's got a top job, Bayern don't just hire anyone.

Am not mad at that or disputing the Burnley thing..but when u say put respect on his name makes no sense..its not like he's mou , who was at the top of the game (managerial) fell off and came back and wins the league or CL then yea, that statement would make more sense. or put respect on Wenger's name etc.. or something like that.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Winning the championship more difficult than winning eredivisie. But he's not questioning Slot's credentials :mjgrin:
this why i cant take u serious, never show up when u lose and make assine statements like this....... smh

i can troll and say if kompany wins the league with bayern is not that big of deal cuzz its bayern right?? winning the league at bayern its like winning the carabao cup doesnt mean shyt

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
DCL missing multiple chances at point blank range

[IMG]

(i just wanted to post this meme)

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
this why i cant take u serious, never show up when u lose and make assine statements like this....... smh

i can troll and say if kompany wins the league with bayern is not that big of deal cuzz its bayern right?? winning the league at bayern its like winning the carabao cup doesnt mean shyt

Yes you can troll that way it's fine, Kompany walked into the defending champions job....
Oh wait..

But what are Slot's credentials vs Kompany's. They both have 2 league titles except Slot been a manger for a longer time.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
watkins needs to chill to embarrass your teammate like that, but yea rodgers needs a bit more polish and he will be very good

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Yes you can troll that way it's fine, Kompany walked into the defending champions job....
Oh wait..

But what are Slot's credentials vs Kompany's. They both have 2 league titles except Slot been a manger for a longer time.
what are kompany's crendentials, he suceeded in the championship, great ,slot won the league where psv and ajax dominate. say what u want about the dutch league but they got more Champions league than both Manchester teams and arsenal put together :yeshrug: .....Slot has a playing style similar to klopp, so it makes sense hiring a coach with a similar profile.

say what u want about the dutch league but that league has produced some of the greatest managers and players we have ever seeing, kompany did well in the championship but again its the championship. Had he been a ex bayern player the hire would make alot more sense to me lol