Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
if we had Ahmad all this time. Why did we keep playing Antony out right? even sancho was better there...
Antony has been ass. I can’t overstate that. But there’s a part of me that recognizes he’s not a terrible player. I just don’t think this was a good fit for him. Confidence is shot

But to answer your question he was a shytload of money. Powers that be will force you to play a player like that every week

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love this, going to Brazil at this stage will be a great experience and it's very competitive. Surprised more don't make that type of move.

Yall living in fantasy world. First off its not that competitive with all the goofy comps they play. Most teams dont have money, its sponsors most likely covering the cost. Shiit changes all the time in south American football, coaches get fired quickly, teams
chang every half of

a season

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Yall living in fantasy world. First off its not that competitive with all the goofy comps they play. Most teams dont have money, its sponsors most likely covering the cost. Shiit changes all the time in south American football, coaches get fired quickly, teams
chang every half of

a season
Of course South American has major issues and big flaws but I still like the move and it could be a great exxperience:yeshrug: