Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The midfield is very good…defensively. Martinelli, Havertz, not good enough to create something out of nothing. Leaving Saka and Odegaard to pretty much have to pull something out their ass.

I really wanted a ball carrying midfielder to spark the midfield in games like this.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I get why Arteta is playing cautiously away from home, especially against Villa, but we can and should win this game. We’ve got the quality on the bench.

He’s probably hoping for 0-0 until the last 20/30 minutes and he will then unleash the flutes…. Hopefully.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I get why Arteta is playing cautiously away from home, especially against Villa, but we can and should win this game. We’ve got the quality on the bench.

He’s probably hoping for 0-0 until the last 20/30 minutes and he will then unleash the flutes…. Hopefully.
Yea, I guess he's trying to make sure we don't get countered

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I should know never to delay going to play actual footie than wait to watch United.

I missed first set and had to wait 30 mins to get on :francis:

This man Adingra terrorizing both my NT and club team

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Thats pretty much Partey. You said ball carrying and that's Rice to me.
Partey for sure as the deepest midfielder. But this team is sorely missing a dynamic 8. Cazorla at best, ESR at worst. Someone who can do Odegaards job on the left side. Rice is a strong runner with the ball sure but I mean more of a dribbler. A Wenger player if you will