Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
So Ipswich Town is going right back to the Championship right? Lol
A bit harsh no?? Ya'll expect newly promoted sides to take on two of the top teams just like that??? If they can't beat the Evertons, Leicester,wolves,palace and Chelseas of the world then u can say that

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Ipswich a victim of PSR. Get promoted but can't spend, so you got a championship side going against the top flight champions. This was always going to happen.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
We havin fun outchea :lolbron: @Liu Kang

PSG will be better collectively without Mbappé. Past few years he has been trying to do too much and made PSG and the NT too centered around him.

Both teams have great midfields but because Kylian wants to playmake as well as scoring so the midfields gets dwarfed by him. I wish Kylian focused on becoming a pure 9 rather than the winger/striker thing he wants to be...

Now PSG have a pure winger on the left and a midfield 3 that is excellent (Ruiz/WZE, Neves + Vitinha is mad). So they will likely be way better oiled now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
PSG will be better collectively without Mbappé. Past few years he has been trying to do too much and made PSG and the NT too centered around him.

Both teams have great midfields but because Kylian wants to playmake as well as scoring so the midfields gets dwarfed by him. I wish Kylian focused on becoming a pure 9 rather than the winger/striker thing he wants to be...

Now PSG have a pure winger on the left and a midfield 3 that is excellent (Ruiz/WZE, Neves + Vitinha is mad). So they will likely be way better oiled now.

Agree 100%

It's only 2 games into the season but I am loving the way they are attacking, everyone involved.. We're seeing no look passes lol... :mjlol: