Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
temporary loan could have been rabiot but he looked like he had lost some dynamism in what i saw of him in the euros.

berge is also a carrier but looks a bit clumsy on the turn.
Rabiot I think we should have done once the Euros were done. I think he’s a baller.

Berge I haven’t watched enough of to speak about

de paul would be a good option.
You know ball. De Paul has been one of my fave players in the past 4-5 years.
pep unearthed the hitherto unheralded rodrigo :hubie:SAF pulled that same trick over and over again.
Idk about this one. Rodri was a known quantity in La Liga. Villarreal and Atletico

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Rabiot I think we should have done once the Euros were done. I think he’s a baller.

he didn't play well for france so he might be slowing down. don't know.

i don't recall him going on many of his snaking, raking runs.

Berge I haven’t watched enough of to speak about

berge is like rabiot light. although heavier and less mobile.

You know ball. De Paul has been one of my fave players in the past 4-5 years.

Idk about this one. Rodri was a known quantity in La Liga. Villarreal and Atletico

every player is known. not many are heralded.

how many clubs were looking to buy him "the (potentially) best defensive MF in the world"

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He will be a good signing for them. Should’ve really looked into bringing him to London but he doesn’t fit our profile apparently :martin:
Every time I mentioned I'd like him at Arsenal, whether it be youtube or reddit, people tell me no, he's not good. Since I don't watch everton like that, I don't argue. But, he's a solid player in that midfield.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every time I mentioned I'd like him at Arsenal, whether it be youtube or reddit, people tell me no, he's not good. Since I don't watch everton like that, I don't argue. But, he's a solid player in that midfield.
probably an improvement over partey at this stage, but i don't see him as a massive improvement.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
probably an improvement over partey at this stage, but i don't see him as a massive improvement.
Yea, I was thinking it'd be good to have him as an understudy to Partey. I don't think he has that passing and vision that Partey does, I think its pretty unique for a holding midfielder, but I know onana can get around the pitch

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would I be jealous of a club that's not in Europe with a lame duck manager? Please. :laff:

Lame duck manager who won more than Klopp in the last 2 seasons. Knocked out Liverpool in the process too :mjlol:

So remember this the next time you want to take a shot at this FA Cup winning fan!