Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Side note: Who gets 4th place in La Liga :jbhmm:

My money is on Athletic Club. Tbh, they should have gotten T4 last season but after they won the CdR you could tell they took their foot off the gas. I think this year they can sustain the charge.

Girona lost Dovbyk, Savio and Aleix Garcia. Valencia hasn’t challenged since Marcelino days. Betis draws far too much. La Real is losing players and Villarreal have also been weakened. Sevilla may get top half but not seeing them go T4…

Daps
Rincón said his time in there was hell and, when he touched down in Madrid, Santiago Bernabéu was tagged with all kind of :mjpls: telling him to go back to the jungle in South America; he also said Lorenzo Sans used him as part of his presidential campaign like "if I'm elected the first thing I'm doing is getting this negro the fukk up out of here".

FMMMMRCDUZESVJRZYLICA7DYNU.jpg

Los actos de racismo de los que fue víctima Freddy Rincón tras su fichaje por el Real Madrid
You're right. I do remember it at the time, but I was young and naieve. Laurie Cunningham's story is an interesting one though. His son still lives in Spain and was recently on a series of podcasts La Liga is doing called La Liga Vs Racismo.

I see you with the new display avatar... :myman:

Daps
Side note: Who gets 4th place in La Liga :jbhmm:

My money is on Athletic Club. Tbh, they should have gotten T4 last season but after they won the CdR you could tell they took their foot off the gas. I think this year they can sustain the charge.

Girona lost Dovbyk, Savio and Aleix Garcia. Valencia hasn’t challenged since Marcelino days. Betis draws far too much. La Real is losing players and Villarreal have also been weakened. Sevilla may get top half but not seeing them go T4…
My money is on Athletic or Betis, Girona got gutted. Betis has the team, but El Ingeniero Pellegrini needs to turn those draws around, but they will be missing Isco for a bit of the campaign too.....

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Rincón said his time in there was hell and, when he touched down in Madrid, Santiago Bernabéu was tagged with all kind of :mjpls: telling him to go back to the jungle in South America; he also said Lorenzo Sans used him as part of his presidential campaign like "if I'm elected the first thing I'm doing is getting this negro the fukk up out of here".

i went to the bernabeu once.

staff at a beer stand outside of the ground refused to serve us.

and then some "ultras" attacked us (and got a hackney ass whoppin).

the police arrived and told us not to hang around on that side of the stadium.

:hubie:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
My money is on Athletic or Betis, Girona got gutted. Betis has the team, but El Ingeniero Pellegrini needs to turn those draws around, but they will be missing Isco for a bit of the campaign too.....

Issue with Betis is goals…where will they get the goals to really charge for UCL ball? They’re good for a 1-1 draw away at home to the likes of Real, Atletico, Atlethic but can never seem to take all 3pts