Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Not sure I like it but I guess why both slot and Klopp kept pushing him out :patrice: :manny:
He’s really talented and I expect him to do well for them:manny:

I don’t think Kloppo really knew what to do with him and I think he pissed him off with some of his comments :snoop: and Slot seems to see him as a wide player in his system which I don’t think he is and he’s not gonna get the gametime he needs to really kick on :francis:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

I would imagine this is the team we go with next Saturday barring any setbacks. Jarell over Ibou is interesting, I wonder if there is anything to some of the talk that Slot isn’t sold on him or Jarell just benefitting from a full preseason :patrice:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lucas Bergvall & Kulusevski started at the same club, Brommapojkarna.

Bergvall has had a nice pre-season, thought me might get loaned out but now looks like he actually could get some serious playing time. Although he played for both DIF & Spurs :scust: will be interesting to follow

Last edited:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Black Arsenal: how the club and its players set the pace for integration and ‘natural multiculturalism’

That's my club:to::to::to:

My brother is an Arsenal fan. Ordering one copy for him and one for myself. Man U fan but Arsenal's impact on the culture is undeniable