Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Three years later and I'm still saying get me Neto. But instead I gotta make do with a Ukrainian sprinter learning how to play football.

FAgwmvtVIAI7OaV.jpg

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Injury prone duo. How long before they get injured and we have to go back to Evans?

Combined 51M is a good deal though. :yeshrug: Everton wanted 70+ for Branthwaite. :scust:

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
What was the point of signing Ohno when you have Vermin.

And they ain't typos either. :mjgrin:
Barca is midfield and Vybz FC

Should've spent that Olmo money on a DM, which will bite us in the middle of the season.

Olmo is class tho, especially with the way the squad loves to get injured. Pedri can't play a full season, Gavi's coming back from an ACL, Frenkie has been cold and Gundo's dip can happen any minute.

Plus we have no threats from the Left unless we play Raphinha there.
:yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Barca is midfield and Vybz FC

Should've spent that Olmo money on a DM, which will bite us in the middle of the season.

Olmo is class tho, especially with the way the squad loves to get injured. Pedri can't play a full season, Gavi's coming back from an ACL, Frenkie has been cold and Gundo's dip can happen any minute.

Plus we have no threats from the Left unless we play Raphinha there.
:yeshrug:

I expect at times Olmo to play as False 9 when Lewandowski is rested. Also he leads the press better. l see Flick playing a half 433/4213 set up.

Balde and who is the back up LB? The LW will probably be the Left Inside forward role so that will be Olmo main role.

Regarding the DM. If you dont sign one I have a sneaky suspicion that Eric and Christensen will be the DMs for the season. As they chave the ability to drop back and make the 3atb.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I expect at times Olmo to play as False 9 when Lewandowski is rested. Also he leads the press better. l see Flick playing a half 433/4213 set up.

Balde and who is the back up LB? The LW will probably be the Left Inside forward role so that will be Olmo main role.

Regarding the DM. If you dont sign one I have a sneaky suspicion that Eric and Christensen will be the DMs for the season. As they chave the ability to drop back and make the 3atb.
Back up LB, I think we're trying to resign cancelo on loan again, but it's probably going to be some B team players because we don't have the bread to sign anyone serious. We're lucky Cancelo is in the situation he's in.

Eric had a decent tournament, even though it was the Olympics, my only issue with Chris. is that he leaves too much open space playing as a Lone DM, but I don't wrong him for that since that's not his regular position.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Fantasy Football Kunts

Classic League

H2H League