Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Atleti making some noise this off season. Players fitting Simone style hopefully Simone doesn’t bend over and let Barca raw dog him like they usually do and they have a good chance at La Liga and CDR

I’ve said it before and @THEREALBRAND knows it. Atletico should have at least 2-3x more trophies than they do now. At least 2 more La Ligas and a CDR. The CDR is really the one they should have prioritized. To me, they’ve had the 2nd best team in La Liga for the past 3-4 seasons.

They've spent heavily on Mid and utter dross in Alvarez and Gallagher
Nah, Alvarez will suit Atletico like a glove. Same with Conor. I think this could actually be Atletico’s year. Real Madrid’s MF is not like it was last year. Losing Kroos can’t be understated. Barca is an unknown because of Flick.

If Atletico can improve their away form, they’ll be in the gunning for the league. Men are near invincible at home.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
454314127_1061001942355999_5565248050263445437_n.jpg

Huh?

It’s this trend on TT / SM about how people “rawdog” a flight with no entertainment. You just sit and watch the flight map the entire time.

It’s supposed to be a show of how stoic/manly you are.

It’s the social media challenge/flavor of the month..

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Gavi, Pedri, gundo and Fermin. They desperately need a dm
Gavi is coming back from an ACL injury, Pedri plays better as an 8 and is always injured, plus Fermin is young and inexperienced. I have a feeling flick is gonna play him as a LF or a false 9.

But you're right, we need a DM like yesterday lol.

Our scouting department doesn't make any sense. But these upcoming DMs from la masía look pretty good.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Gavi is coming back from an ACL injury, Pedri plays better as an 8 and is always injured, plus Fermin is young and inexperienced. I have a feeling flick is gonna play him as a LF or a false 9.

But you're right, we need a DM like yesterday lol.

Our scouting department doesn't make any sense. But these upcoming DMs from la masía look pretty good.

Pau Victor looks like an absolute menace. New Pedro.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah, he had a great preseason. hopefully both him and Vitor Roque can break out this season, but we know that's not gonna happen with Lewy getting most of the game time.

The Citeh and Milan games he's been very impressive didnt watch the Real match properly. But the movement understanding of space and unselfishness is impressive.

The fact that he can also play down both flanks should be able to get him more game time. Especially with Lamine who needs protecting. Helps he hasn't come thru the Barca academy so he isn't drilled in the death by a thousand cuts football.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
He's looks more physically ready to play in the Citeh team now then he did last season.

Yeah he looks ready to make that leap. The wide positions at City are very competitive but this kid isn't backing down or asking to move. Tbh he can probably play 10 too.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Manchester United so far this transfer window:

Replaced Varane with Yoro

Replaced Martial with Zhirkzee

That's it! And Yoro is injured :laugh:

As it currently stands, we are heading into the new season in a worst state than last season :why:

Ineos have been pretty shyt so far. Can't say I'm surprised.