Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
:patrice:Whats the point if you aint gonna play AAA games on it, It costs morethan a console

No lie, I hate when people find out they like something they hated the whole life. Bring back gatekeeping

Because why was you being all difficult and close minded all these years :unimpressed:

Then nikkas gonna want to act like they know something about the shyt. You wasn’t in the trenches with us, you wasnt there when Gallas sat at midfield, when Rambo got his leg broken in two, seeing Ryan Babel knocking us out the CL :hhh:, Tiotttteeeeee. I could go on and on at the heartbreak and disappointment. Now you wanna be a fan when the club is on the uptick, calling Arteta from the Pep tree :scust:. Put some respect on Wenger and Moyes. Mans like Arteta was embarrassing those lot before they got oil money.

Ohh to be a gooner :ufdup:
Fair enough, fair enough.... Was never exposed enough, now that I am, I love it and just trying to learn. I thought I read that about Arteta, a lot of new info being learned and information overload. My apologies.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Henry better not be one of these conservative coaches.

could have beaten this pathetic US team by 6 if he played his best attckers

Lacazzette, Cherki
Olise
Doue Truffert
Kone

don't make this complicated

still waaaay more dynamic and entertaining than the senior team