Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps

wtf is this nonsense
this shyt piss me off so much. even the comment section is going in on them

what are these commentators on? can't wait for Vinicous to win

yeah I would like him to win, he has been quality for good couple of years now and deserves it

And it will wind up all the people who racially abuse week in week out

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva

England Men's Senior Team Head Coach (NFCSGP0377)​

• Division: Men's Technical
  • Closing Date: 2 August 2024

We are currently overseeing a highly targeted process to appoint the next Head Coach of the England Men's Senior Team.

Our succession planning process has already identified a number of candidates; in addition to this we are committed to open recruitment processes in the football industry and are interested in hearing from individuals who meet the following criteria:

THE ROLE

• Lead and develop the England senior men's team to win a major tournament and be consistently ranked as one of the top teams in the world.
  • Provide inspiring leadership to a world class, multi-disciplinary technical team based at St. George's Park.
  • Develop and maintain strong relationships with clubs who employ English qualified players.

THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
  • Will hold a UEFA Pro License.
  • Will have significant experience of English football, with a strong track record delivering results in the Premier League and/or leading international competitions.
  • Will be an exceptional leader who understands and will enjoy the international football environment.
  • Will be experienced in successfully identifying, managing and developing English qualified players.
  • Will be highly resilient and comfortable in a very high-profile role with intense public scrutiny.
  • Will have a track record of creating a high performing, positive team culture and environment.
  • Will have strong personal values and integrity and understand and embrace the role that the England Men's Senior Team Head Coach has inspiring the nation.

OUR VALUES
  • Aim HIGH
  • Achieve TOGETHER
  • Embrace DIFFERENCE

Should you want to register your interest and you meet the criteria above, please do this via email to mannie.neville@thefa.com
This is a private address, and should you meet all the criteria you will receive a response.

The Football Association promotes equality, diversity and inclusion, and welcomes applications from everyone who meets the criteria. If you have any requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process, please detail this in your covering letter.
Documents

England Men's Senior Team Head Coach (NFCSGP0377)
How do I apply?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
How much did United pay for Yoro ?

I'm reading 62M ? For a 19 yo with one year left on his contract ?
:patrice:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

they saying he’s gonna mature into a Saliba

Who knows :manny:

I can’t shyt talk a 19 year old unlike the weirdos on twitter

We gotta wait and see :manny:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
they saying he’s gonna mature into a Saliba

Who knows :manny:

I can’t shyt talk a 19 year old unlike the weirdos on twitter

We gotta wait and see :manny:
Yeah I read that as well but with one year left I thought it would be like 30M. At 62, I hope it ends better than Martial...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I don’t know these players. Who are they in the context of the convo we had.

I honestly know nothing so gonna have to help me connect the dots

african gringo players .. where no one questioned their africanesse ..

world class players in their time mind you.

both played for liverpool.

:hubie:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
  • Will hold a UEFA Pro License.
  • Will have significant experience of English football, with a strong track record delivering results in the Premier League and/or leading international competitions.
  • Will be an exceptional leader who understands and will enjoy the international football environment.
  • Will be experienced in successfully identifying, managing and developing English qualified players.
  • Will be highly resilient and comfortable in a very high-profile role with intense public scrutiny.
  • Will have a track record of creating a high performing, positive team culture and environment.
  • Will have strong personal values and integrity and understand and embrace the role that the England Men's Senior Team Head Coach has inspiring the nation.

unless you are a middle-class gringo from the uk ..

:hubie:

Daps

I read it was 52 mil with add ons and Madrid were offering only 25 and they told him that is all we are offering, and if they don't accept, then run your contract down

Lille then threatened Yoro you need to accept the Man U deal or we won't play you for the year and that is why he went to Man U instead of Madrid

It is in a few publications but might of originated from Marca, so make of that what you will

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC

a0MC2Ei.png