Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps

s.png

Bout to get roughed up by the German cops afyer they warned them not to sing it. Watch 2mrw the German cops. do nothing when the Serbian hoologians come looking for dat action... :skip:

Daps

ayy the NFF really stays disrespecting the Golden Generstion huh? Jay-Jay, the ex coach that was a part of the Olympic amd Nations Cup teams, left Rashid Yekini to rot and pass, Sunday Oliseh (I thought he became a. part of the NFF?), now Finidi, and probably others I forgot...... I get Big Vic is the golden boy now, but there is a plethora of legends whose guidance would be golden for this crop to learn from and become the power house they should be..... I'm not even Nigerian but this country has the raw talent to be great, but falters..... I guess the NFF is nothing more than a microsm what happens in most African nations with regards. to the corruption....:mjcry:

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps

It's a win-win being English, honestly:

-They win and you're happy the boys got it done :blessed:

-They lose, and you can enjoy hundreds of thousands of racist invertebrates from Grantham, Colchester, Lincoln, etc. crying into their all day breakfasts :blessed:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
ayy the NFF really stays disrespecting the Golden Generstion huh? Jay-Jay, the ex coach that was a part of the Olympic amd Nations Cup teams, left Rashid Yekini to rot and pass, Sunday Oliseh (I thought he became a. part of the NFF?), now Finidi, and probably others I forgot...... I get Big Vic is the golden boy now, but there is a plethora of legends whose guidance would be golden for this crop to learn from and become the power house they should be..... I'm not even Nigerian but this country has the raw talent to be great, but falters..... I guess the NFF is nothing more than a microsm what happens in most African nations with regards. to the corruption....:mjcry:
Finidi gone as he should be :blessed:

They saying the quotes he was responding to was fake news :francis: I don’t know if that’s true or not but I’ll be damned if the certain section of our fanbase that try tell me that Big Vic don’t care about the national team :hhh: he does and it’s very apparent or he wouldn’t be reacting like that :birdman:

Daps
Finidi gone as he should be :blessed:

They saying the quotes he was responding to was fake news :francis: I don’t know if that’s true or not but I’ll be damned if the certain section of our fanbase that try tell me that Big Vic don’t care about the national team :hhh: he does and it’s very apparent or he wouldn’t be reacting like that :birdman:
Yea Big Vic is hungry regardless of the team he playing on, but Finidi been there amd done it. He has advice to pass on...... Can't always disrupt the process at every small hiccup. Stability is needed. But you would know more than me, but in the decades I've been watching footy and hoping for the Super Eagles to rise there has always been some fukkery and discord..... they really are the closest to bring glory to the Motherland regardless of what just happemed in the ANC. Maybe I'm just being nostalgic for that France '98 squad... :to:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
even ETH knows the new contract, as it stands, is weighted against him.

it seems he does not want to play along.

"'Manchester United and I still have to find an agreement for the new contract. This isn't easily done, we are still going to have to talk about this,' Ten Hag told Dutch broadcaster NOS."

"As in any organisation, and that seems very sensible to me, there is an evaluation. Conclusions were drawn from there. The new leadership is playing football for the first time.'"
:duck: