Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Good job atalanta
ty-ty-aftv.gif

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Gasperini deserves a trophy for all the work he’s done with Atalanta. NGL, thought his team would fold here given their records in cup finals.

Lookman deserves a trophy after his AFCON display, so happy for him.

Leverkusen still had an amazing season. I see them winning the Pokal with no issues at all.

Either way, my Naija boys are collecting trophies :blessed:

Daps
Gasperini deserves a trophy for all the work he’s done with Atalanta. NGL, thought his team would fold here given their records in cup finals.

Lookman deserves a trophy after his AFCON display, so happy for him.

Leverkusen still had an amazing season. I see them winning the Pokal with no issues at all.

Either way, my Naija boys are collecting trophies :blessed:
Gasp striaght nullfied Bayer's main pathways. Frimpong and Wirtz. But that was cause Lookman was a workhorse the whole game. Man scoring, creating, tracking back. Perfect performance.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Gasp striaght nullfied Bayer's main pathways. Frimpong and Wirtz. But that was cause Lookman was a workhorse the whole game. Man scoring, creating, tracking back. Perfect performance.

When Gasp gets it right, he gets it very right. His side was well drilled tonight.

Daps
Aye man, gotta give it to you, you called it.

I’m just happy it was Lookman that made it happen. Them Italianos gonna be perplexed cause it was a Nigerian that brought Italy the EL for the first time in 20+ years.
And a couple Nigerians in the coming years saving the Azzuri too.... :ahh: