Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dortmund won :blessed:
Psg hitting the goal post more than the total times dortmund scored against them both times combined :damn:

Now I need Real Madrid win :lupe:

Damn spurs keeping getting ass kicked lately :to:

Wudo75

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't disrespect Jurgen Kohler and Carsten Ramelow like that 😤

Kohler and Sammer are Second team (playing a 3:5:2). Ramelow?? Hell no... First Team: Neuer / Lahm Hummels Beckenbauer Brehme / Matthäus Schweinsteiger Kroos / T. Müller / Özil / Gerd Müller Second team: Kahn / Boateng Sammer Kohler / Hoeneß Netzer Ballack Möller Breitner / Rummenigge Klinsmann

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Kohler and Sammer are Second team (playing a 3:5:2). Ramelow?? Hell no... First Team: Neuer / Lahm Hummels Beckenbauer Brehme / Matthäus Schweinsteiger Kroos / T. Müller / Özil / Gerd Müller Second team: Kahn / Boateng Sammer Kohler / Hoeneß Netzer Ballack Möller Breitner / Rummenigge Klinsmann

:picard::mjpls:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Breh I did a quick Google search
i don't know these german players like that lol

Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK
no. but a good manager might.

:hubie:

7/11 of the team today were brought to the club by ETH. 2 were promoted from the juniors.

if the man can't assess talent (bad buys) and can't assess games ("we play the best football") how is he supposed to set the team up to win?

with a makeshift defence ETH still decided not to play 2 sixes.
I don't know but you have 11 years of data that suggests a manager isn't your primary concern for success. I'll bet money United will be in the exact same spots 3 years from now whoever their manager is :manny:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh Well Madrid will win tomorrow. UEFA ain't having an all Bundesliga final.

Watching this game, why were PSG such big favorites. Literally other then Vitinho, the left back guy, and Mbappe. Them other players are kinda mid. Dembele and Hakimi are one trick ponies, the Ramos guy makes Eddie look like prime Romario.