Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Muani is ass. Don't see how he's a better option than Barcola
Barcola was good and always smooth but too anonymous on the wing where Sancho does zero tracking back. Luis Garcia is probably trying to go more direct with Kolo Muani.

Carrying on his form from the Liverpool V West Ham game. Absolute joke of a referee.

Crazy how much better the French ref was yesterday. But the bald Polish referee is the GOAT though :hubie:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't see how Mbappe fits in Madrid with Vini hugging that LW and Rodrygo wanting it.

I just don't see him playing Centrally.

Carlo has been planning for it for the last month or so.

Rodrygo and Vini are rotating alot. In both the Citeh games and last night Rodrygo and Vini would take turns on the left and in the centre and/or play in the same area with Jude often taking the centre and right side when those 2 are attacking down the left.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Sancho having a game. Leave the swamp and you can move your feet.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Carlo has been planning for it for the last month or so.

Rodrygo and Vini are rotating alot. In both the Citeh games and last night Rodrygo and Vini would take turns on the left and in the centre and/or play in the same area with Jude often taking the centre and right side when those 2 are attacking down the left.
I forgot about Ancelotti lol. My dumb ass was thinking about Mbappe the player.

I'm not convinced about playing him in the center tho, it seems counter productive. Especially with the way how La Liga teams like to sit deep.

Again we'll see if he's really a team player, Madrid isn't PSG and he won't get his way just because of who he is.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
English breh's

How come Welsh teams can play in England but Scottish and Irish teams can't?