Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
Not sustainable? Funny nobody complained when United won every year, used the season to scout players and pillage the league every summer.

Now we have a premier league that is #1 in TV revenue and besides the very top tier of superstar (outside of Haaland) attracts the world's best. They should do all they can to preserve that but instead want to shoot themselves in the foot.

Oh yeah, when the verdict on them 115 charges comes up I'll be right here to see you lot waffling about technicalities. Mans dem think the worlds most reowned accounting firms letting City submit fraudulent financial reports? Lol I'll be here.

No-one used to complain?

My boy, how old are you? I have to question your background with a statement like that.

People complained, the difference is, your club is ALLEGEDLY financially doping. At no point did Manchester United have the kind of trail YOU are leaving behind. They also complained when Chelsea got taken over in 2003-2004 and as you can see, people had resentment for that club with the way Roman left.

You keep talking about the PL being the #1 product, etc. A real fan of the GAME, not a commercial product doesn't prioritise 'TV revenue' above what's right for the sport because it has consequences beyond the Premier League.

We'll see what happens with the ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEEN CHARGES coming your way. No need to speak on something neither of us have enough detail on but if you genuinely think your club is innocent, then cook my boy

:russ:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

c463cccc96e643cacaa8a5087cfef83a.jpg

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Lmao classic

Literally came in here to say that

Madrid rope a dope
i hate to bring up again but this burns in my soul, that last CL we had against madrid all match dominating , 56 minute vinny scores and u felt the game was over smh:mjcry::mjcry: