Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The way he's talking to the keeper, almost telling him, "shut up and play along"
Keeper never gave any indication he wanted the physios on
Even the fans in the stand let out a gasp when Gakpo was approaching
Fans saying Gakpo should have shot it, but then the idiot ref would have yellowed him
Not a good look
:huhldup:
:yeshrug:its going to be swept under the rug....

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Pool with one of the greatest chokes of all time??
Yes and no.

Yes because the way they are dropping points left and right to teams they have no business too is alarming, but not because they had a 1 point lead last time and it wasnt like we lead from september till april or had 7 or more point lead with 10 games u feel me.:russ: :mjpls:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes and no.

Yes because the way they are dropping points left and right to teams they have no business too is alarming, but not because they had a 1 point lead last time and it wasnt like we lead from september till april or had 7 or more point lead with 10 games u feel me.:russ: :mjpls:
All that needs to be said.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That bald fakkit just had a meltdown

Areola dumb ass rolling the ball forward :mjlol:

One of the most bizarre moments of the season outside of the Raya Gabriel Bayern moment

I mean look at this Areola is standing adjusting his socks and Taylor to save face calls for the medical staff to come on :mjlol:

wow thats fukked

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
How is that possible? What a changed?

I have no idea what that altercation is about. But clearly with Klopp on the way out Salah feels emboldened not to take shyt.

With how quickly the season has unravelled near the finish line tension/frustration must be at an all time high.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
How is that possible? What a changed?
Who knows, his tactics don't adapt to this midfield imo....the quality of the front 3 has dropped tremendously specially in the finishing dept.

We used to complain that the pool midfield did not score enough goals and yet now it feels like the front 3 can't score.......I think a style change or a real plan b is needed..

Mo fell off , he's frustrated and probably feels disrespected he was dropped regardless of form,so that is one of the reasons he has beef.