Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So I was in Streatham/Brixton for most off the week. But since Wednesday be in Kingsbury. Bro I ain't never seen so many Indians/Pakistani/Sri Lanakan in my life.

Quiet area, but yesterday had a chance to Check out Wilesden Green, went to some spot next to Dollis Station called Yard Style, Jerk Wings was hitting. And went to the only to only Black Barbers on that High Street. All the other barbershop were Brasilian, Turkish or whomever. So do all the Black folks leave in Harsleden in NW?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I was in Streatham/Brixton for most off the week. But since Wednesday be in Kingsbury. Bro I ain't never seen so many Indians/Pakistani/Sri Lanakan in my life.

Quiet area, but yesterday had a chance to Check out Wilesden Green, went to some spot next to Dollis Station called Yard Style, Jerk Wings was hitting. And went to the only to only Black Barbers on that High Street. All the other barbershop were Brasilian, Turkish or whomever. So do all the Black folks leave in Harsleden in NW?

Yeah Kingsbury has always had a large south Asian population.

Harlesden, Willesden, Stonebridge and some of the surrounding areas has a huge black population. Harlesden is where all the shops are etc. Used to be in Wembley too but they gentrified the shyt out of that place since the new stadium.

You a fan of Turkish food? Some nice places around Park Royal if you are. :wow:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Owen dropped gems on Nunez when everyone was raving about that Brentford finish :wow:

But we all knew this though...teases you with an almost impossible goal then misses the next 15 sitters
:francis:
6ef0f960-02e4-11ef-a9f7-4d961743aa47.png

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

Owen dropped gems on Nunez when everyone was raving about that Brentford finish :wow:

But we all knew this though...teases you with an almost impossible goal then misses the next 15 sitters
:francis:
6ef0f960-02e4-11ef-a9f7-4d961743aa47.png

Halaand misses alot of big chances,but he's got double the goals so even though he's below Núñez in other aspects,the one that strikers are judge by he's well ahead smh...

Salah is surprisenly high but still nowhere near as bad , and Diaz looks worse than the stats show

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Halaand misses alot of big chances,but he's got double the goals so even though he's below Núñez in other aspects,the one that strikers are judge by he's well ahead smh...

Salah is surprisenly high but still nowhere near as bad , and Diaz looks worse than the stats show

Salah's goal tally here includes a lot of penalties breh :hubie:

We need a bunch of new forwards. I just saw the Everton highlights...looks like TAA was feeding brehs but no one wanted to eat. Should have been at least 4 goals between Diaz, Nunez and Salah

We went from having one of the most potent attacks in world football to the most toothless...these brehs won't score shyt :dead:

Last edited: