Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
I remember when El Classico was must see TV. Especially between 2000-2018. You had no excuse to miss that match up, it was always an event.

Now? It’s The Simpsons status. Most people are :yeshrug: when it comes on. :mjcry:

You get to see which artist gets the Spotify push by being on Barca's shirt.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Eze and Olise. :wow:

:camby:Answer the call for Super Eagles dem no wan do

Tell me any team in Spain in the bottom half of the table ,with two attacking players as good as Eze and Olise and I delete my account

Looking at the Leverkusen lineup you can tell being invincible doesn't matter, just a gimmick.
You were saying? These men are deff going undefeated in BuLi. This was their toughest match left. Can’t see Stuttgart beating em at home and Frankfurt is too Dr. jekyll and Mr. Hyde, even at home
gonna call it, but it doesn't look like ten hag knows how to shut down a game.

:picard:
100% and he has not improved in that regard.
Atleti is shameful away from home :snoop:

I need Bilbao to put y’all out your misery next weekend.

I remember when El Classico was must see TV. Especially between 2000-2018. You had no excuse to miss that match up, it was always an event.

Now? It’s The Simpsons status. Most people are :yeshrug: when it comes on. :mjcry:

Bolded is so truth, especially during the mid to late 2000s. Games felt larger than life.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
That United performance was embarrasing. MK Dons level of embarrassing. There's very little doubt that Ratboy and his crew are plotting Ten Hag's exit.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

You think that's bad, when was the last time you gave a shyt about the Milan derby? Did you know there's one tonight?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
it's official...Barca is a banter club. Cant deny it anymore.:mjcry:
They need do sel Yamal, Araujo, cash in, get Kopp and start from scratch