Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at the top of the table, that’s where you’ll find them :lolbron:
fukk me...looks like that small club won the game in the end, despite that fraud Arteta.....

Good for them:ehh:

At this rate they will be mid table in the Championship someday....

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Arteta really trying to turn these man knees into dust. Barely any rotation, same old late subs

I’d bet money the only changes he makes for the Chelsea game is bringing in Jorginho and starting Havertz up front. There’s no reason why Partey, ESR and Nelson couldn’t have gotten 90 minutes today.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’d bet money the only changes he makes for the Chelsea game is bringing in Jorginho and starting Havertz up front. There’s no reason why Partey, ESR and Nelson couldn’t have gotten 90 minutes today.
Even though Partey came on to help defend the lead, Odegaard looked like he wanted to cry tears of joy and it also unlocked Rice. Had him looking like Yaya Toure.
Arteta will see that and send him back to the bench:francis:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Even though Partey came on to help defend the lead, Odegaard looked like he wanted to cry tears of joy and it also unlocked Rice. Had him looking like Yaya Toure.
Arteta will see that and send him back to the bench:francis:

He’s lost faith in Partey for whatever reason. We know he was out injured for a long time but he’s never gonna get full match sharpness unless he actually plays. If he was fully healthy and in good form, we’d actually be better than we are right now because his ceiling is higher than Jorginho.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
What’s the explanation for what Grealish did not being a pen?
GX087M.gif

Daps
I see var was out there helping Man city yesterday by doing nothing like in previous seasons :scust:

Michael Oliver is not a good ref, but because he regarded as the best for some reason, no one in var ever has the guts to tell him he has made a mistake and to go check the replay on pitch side screen