Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Some of the best reffing I've seen in a while. He let the game play and didn't fall for Madrid's antics.

Will probably see Doku for Grealish some time in the next half, if not at half-time. Grealish is good at holding up the ball, but the game requires a bit more incisiveness at the moment, and Man City needs someone to attack the box and to keep Vini and Rodrgyo honest. They don't even come back to defend when Grealish is with the ball. On the other hand Bernardo Silva is always tracking back.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Looking like a Chrysler 300 instead lol

Did that last year as well. Idk why Carlo dropped him for the 2nd leg.

Spank…idk about all of that. City have regressed this season. Militao will also be back for the 2nd leg as well.

No Walker to handle Vini. Main thing for Madrid is to not get any yellows to key players. Tchouameni already to miss the 2nd leg.
I forgot about about walker tbh..they should beat this Madrid team in 2 legs am sorry.....Jude's heroics have dried up...what can save Madrid is halaand been so off form that he can't hit a barn to save his life

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Greatest CB duo in the world handed the game to Bayern in a span of 8 mins well well :popcorn:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I can definitely see us scoring again but the occasion has gotten to us defensively. Bayern have come with a game plan to hit us on the counter and we’re making it too easy for them by leaving so much space in the middle :francis:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can definitely see us scoring again but the occasion has gotten to us defensively. Bayern have come with a game plan to hit us on the counter and we’re making it too easy for them by leaving so much space in the middle :francis:
just saw the match stats. Looked like Arsenal outplaying them or do the stats paint a misleading picture?