Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Look - Liverpool plays at Everton, at West Ham, vs Spurs, at Villa four weeks in a row. They also may have Europa league during that time if they beat Atalanta. They are gonna drop points. We (Arsenal) may drop points too but this shyt is gonna go down to the wire either way.
Of that fixture list, I only think WHU away will really be tough.

Villa seem to lie down for Pool and Spurs will play a good game but can’t see em taking points at Anfield.

Everton away might be tough but still think Pool will knick it, especially once Jota is back.

EDIT: I think Pool’s toughest game is actually United away then WHU away. Everton will come with intensity but Pool just play more football than them.
time for foden best epl player narrative :blessed:
Unpopular take but I don’t think Foden is that guy. Great player, good tekkers and amazing on the half turn but he ain’t that guy plain and simple for me.

Gimme Bernardo Silva everyday of the week, twice on Sundays.

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Of that fixture list, I only think WHU away will really be tough.

Villa seem to lie down for Pool and Spurs will play a good game but can’t see em taking points at Anfield.

Everton away might be tough but still think Pool will knick it, especially once Jota is back.

Unpopular take but I don’t think Foden is that guy. Great player, good tekkers and amazing on the half turn but he ain’t that guy plain and simple for me.

Gimme Bernardo Silva everyday of the week, twice on Sundays.
Nah, As great as Bernado is, I dont see him as a match winner which Foden is proving to be so far.