Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Has Popovich ever decided to not snitch on fixed NBA games?

Then the Spurs - Juventus comparison is rather apposite I'd say.

yea man i was just talking about the way the team is set up. no big name player except Pirlo(and Buffon) but all the players are very technical and disciplined.
They got great young players in Pogba, Asamoah, Vidal and Giovinco who people should talk about a lot more.
And they win a lot of games.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
He sure did. You can tell he was getting frustrated througout the match...guess he finally boiled over :manny:

The match was so dry in parts, even though the Lavezzi goal was great. Still got PSG advancing with no problem.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
The match was so dry in parts, even though the Lavezzi goal was great. Still got PSG advancing with no problem.

I watched the first half pretty intently, PSG had great ball movement on the defensive end and pretty much shut down any runs Valencia was making, the 2nd half not so much. Valencia had some good opportunities but didnt capitalize. If PSG can stay consistent theyll be okay. Ibra is a dumbass though for that

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
So this Dorner lad turned out to be just a slightly improved Raoul Moats :ehh:

An entertaining fugitive but all things considered, he'll go down as a failure. Still we await the chosen one.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
So this Dorner lad turned out to be just a slightly improved Raoul Moats :ehh:

An entertaining fugitive but all things considered, he'll go down as a failure. Still we await the chosen one.

Pretty much.

This situation highlighted some of the lames on this forum who take themselves and things said on here too seriously.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
go on?

edit: they havent found a body yet. :leon:

For me and I think a few others who got captivated by this story, 90% of this was fun because of the Keystone Kops in LA. No one was cheering Quan and her future husband dying or those two cops dying. That seemed to go over a few heads.

Few posters took all this shyt talking and #blackbane talk too seriously and started writing books about why we are bad, we lack father figures. It's a fuccing forum.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
For me and I think a few others who got captivated by this story, 90% of this was fun because of the Keystone Kops in LA. No one was cheering Quan and her future husband dying or those two cops dying. That seemed to go over a few heads.

Few posters took all this shyt talking and #blackbane talk too seriously and started writing books about why we are bad, we lack father figures. It's a fuccing forum.
the fukk? :mindblown: