Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Amen to that.

Inter my dark horse for this tourney. They are playing some very very good footie.

If they don’t make it to the QFs then Marko gonna get run out of Milan. This tie should have been dead and buried.
i don't know man, they are playing some good football but their start xl is just not close to as talented as those other teams and those other teams press and are much athletic.
they couldn't beat la real those presses like madmen

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

mark moving mad :picard:

"Rasmus Hojlund's interview with Man United fan channel sparks backlash leading to death threats with owner and presenter told he is a 'dead man walking' - as the police are called out and security is stepped up

• Rasmus Hojlund spoke to Man United fan channel The United Stand last month
  • The channel has now received death threats directed at owner Mark Goldbridge"

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

mark moving mad:picard:

"Rasmus Hojlund's interview with Man United fan channel sparks backlash leading to death threats with owner and presenter told he is a 'dead man walking' - as the police are called out and security is stepped up

The irony is that they accuse him and other fan channels of spreading toxicity.

Traditional media have always seen fan channels as a threat and it's only getting worse now that they're slowly starting to get direct access to players particularly the younger ones who grew up watching them. I have no doubt that they're very giddy about this news (That is, if they aren't behind this themselves).

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

mark moving mad:picard:

You should make a thread in TLR about this Dianne Abbott situation :mjpls: