Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The bigger irony being he’s only playing because Raya can’t play against his parent club.

I still think we’ll win but man, I feel for Aaron. Didn’t put a foot wrong until then.
I disagree. He definitely looked uncomfortable to me with a few back passes before that. I wasn’t surprised it happened. Saliba was square he just had to play it :snoop:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I disagree. He definitely looked uncomfortable to me with a few back passes before that. I wasn’t surprised it happened. Saliba was square he just had to play it :snoop:
I know people won’t give him the benefit of the doubt but considering he’s been on the bench most of the season with few cup games to play in, he’s gonna be rusty. Not making excuses for him but we have to look at the whole picture.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I know people won’t give him the benefit of the doubt but considering he’s been on the bench most of the season with few cup games to play in, he’s gonna be rusty. Not making excuses for him but we have to look at the whole picture.
Makes excuses then says I’m not making excuses

Cmon breh fukk this guy

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Nah it’s been a major issue with him. The guy is not a possession keeper. Sure being on the bench didn’t help but he’s cost us too many points in the past. This is par for the course for him

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

fukk that you're a keeper. You play some of the most rudimentary passes in the game sideways or boot it. He panicked. That's not rust, that's a guy who don't have the nerves.

I'll excuse certain things but not playing a simple pass/clearance is one of them I don't tolerate as a coach.