Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
When Nunez scores the internet gets mighty quiet :mjpls:
After today I make it a little over 1 in 2 for goals p90, a little over 1 in 2.5 assists p90 and over a goal involvement p90 :mjpls:he starts you guaranteed a goal :wow:

He’s had disgusting luck still but the all round improvement is so obvious from not only last season but also from the start of this season to now :wow: said all along that he can’t keep producing what he does and not get results, he’s starting to revert to the mean, he’s a much better finisher than he’s given credit for but even average they not ready for it:wow: held to different standards than these other 9 figure nikkas just cause who he play for :scust:

He’s on the way up, I think he’s got a big part to play on Sunday :blessed: unfortunately I won’t be able to watch cause I got Mother’s Day duties :sadcam:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Abdouraguimov has shown some elite grappling and control, but Grant has done more damage. The scorecards on this fight should be interesting. Most MMA judges don’t give solid grappling the credit it deserves when it comes to scoring.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
She called the cop a white b*stard

I mean if she called a black cop a black bastatd I would want the most severe punishment so I would be ignorant to not say the same now :yeshrug:

Especially since sky and all these leagues promote say no to racism and shyt

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
7vo-9cXD9_600x290__1.jpg

She said she was with family in Israel and Hamas ran up in their crib but let her go on the strength of her being Argentine like Messi. :dead:

Daps
After today I make it a little over 1 in 2 for goals p90, a little over 1 in 2.5 assists p90 and over a goal involvement p90 :mjpls:he starts you guaranteed a goal :wow:

He’s had disgusting luck still but the all round improvement is so obvious from not only last season but also from the start of this season to now :wow: said all along that he can’t keep producing what he does and not get results, he’s starting to revert to the mean, he’s a much better finisher than he’s given credit for but even average they not ready for it:wow: held to different standards than these other 9 figure nikkas just cause who he play for :scust:

He’s on the way up, I think he’s got a big part to play on Sunday :blessed: unfortunately I won’t be able to watch cause I got Mother’s Day duties :sadcam:
And the goals he is scoring are vital goals winning us games , not like haaland who scores loads when City don't need him, but goes missing when they need him
2 goals against Newcastle got us all 3 points

The goal against Forest in the last minute got us all 3 points

I've never jumped out of a bar stool and celebrated like that against Forest, ended up on the floor on the other side of the bar in a foreign country with the whole bar just looking at me as if to say :comeon::what:

Even if he scores no more and we win the league by the odd point them 3 goals are worth the 275 mil + we paid for him :lolbron:
Shout out to @SCORCH on that one

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
7vo-9cXD9_600x290__1.jpg

She said she was with family in Israel and Hamas ran up in their crib but let her go on the strength of her being Argentine like Messi. :dead:

:wow: No way you can tell me it’s the GOAT sport

Saving lives out here