Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas came out and handled business this 45 :salute:

Couldn’t be happier, did what needed done, some valuable minutes for the youngsters out there :wow:

@SCORCH we coming see you real soon :birdman:

You brining the refs with you again or nah?

We know exact how this game is going to go. Dodgy decisions and VAR ruling out goals if we have the audacity to score.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
VUmmNqS.gif

Daps
You brining the refs with you again or nah?

We know exact how this game is going to go. Dodgy decisions and VAR ruling out goals if we have the audacity to score.
Yeah I will give you this one

Last time we played each other we did get some very dodgy decisions go in our favour. At least 2 what would have pissed me off as an opposing fan

But if they went in your favour it still wouldn't have changed the result, so stop using it as an excuse :hubie:

Nothing is stopping Klopp from creating history and greatness this season:ufdup:

(unless my last sentence has just put the curse on him cos I have such bad luck with my betting and predictions) :snoop:

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I will give you this one

Last time we played each other we did get some very dodgy decisions go in our favour. At least 2 what would have pissed me off as an opposing fan

But if they went in your favour it still wouldn't have changed the result, so stop using it as an excuse :hubie:

Nothing is stopping Klopp from creating history and greatness this season:ufdup:

(unless my last sentence has just put the curse on him cos I have such bad luck with my betting and predictions) :snoop:

Stop being disingenuous. Chelsea were denied a stonewall penalty at 0-0. How would that not have impacted the game?

Denied another clear penalty at 3-1 with more than 15-20 mins ago. Again anything could have happened if the momentum changes.

This Chelsea hype video is beautiful. Now I need them to lose 3-0 for making me like something from them

Smh at this ungrateful guy. You'd think he would show us a lil love considering Milan are living off our scraps.

LiVARpool :blessed:

:pacspit:

Daps
Stop being disingenuous. Chelsea were denied a stonewall penalty at 0-0. How would that not have impacted the game?

Denied another clear penalty at 3-1 with more than 15-20 mins ago. Again anything could have happened if the momentum changes.

Smh at this ungrateful guy. You'd think he would show us a lil love considering Milan are living off our scraps.

:pacspit:
Don't try and rewrite the script from Anfield trying to Justified how bad you are this season

Luton were 1 nil up after 12 minutes on a week night under the Anfield nights and they still ended up 4-1 like you , and they have probably be just as good as you away from home this season

And you and me both know the power of Anfield nights on a week day :hubie:

That is if you truly remember them sort of nights 2004/05 season :hubie: