Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps

Allegedly they had to put Dani on suicide watch in lockup :francis:

I can’t even imagine what it would feel like to go from living the lifestyle of a millionaire footballer to sitting in a cell.

Aaron Hernandez apparently took it like a duck to water
They said it didn't effect him at all

They said he seemed more happier inside locked up than he did outside

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

:patrice:

No point risking Momo or Darwin but will need them back for Sunday, hasn’t been sounding like Dom is gonna make it.

Nice easy home win with a Gordon sighting please :feedme:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When did Luton get so good? :wow:
They were fighting for their lives a few months ago, now they're playing confidently against the big 6.
Luton turned it up a notch since Christmas. In this iteration they are top 10 team.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't know if anybody loves California like Klinsmann does :mjlol:

I saw a thread on Reddit days ago detailing his time as the S. Korean manager. It was basically "WFH Football Manager" stuff. He didn't wanna be in Korea to watch games. He stayed in CA the entire time. The Korean players in Europe all were automatic selections. And he got paid something like $8M for a years work.

:mjlol:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I saw a thread on Reddit days ago detailing his time as the S. Korean manager. It was basically "WFH Football Manager" stuff. He didn't wanna be in Korea to watch games. He stayed in CA the entire time. The Korean players in Europe all were automatic selections. And he got paid something like $8M for a years work.

:mjlol:
:wow: