Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I heard fans are protesting in the streets of Munich but I haven't seen video of it yet.

:mjlol:

it's generally illegal to film strangers in public places in germany .. esp if you put it online.

"privacy laws"

:mjpls:

and germany in general

:mjpls:

"Yes, German regulations are the strictest in the free world"

i don't do the :mjpls:'s and the :hhh:'s am sonst

:camby:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Man utd were the banter team (alongside chelsea smh) at the start of the season and now they might fukk around and finish top 4

football hey:francis:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Man utd were the banter team (alongside chelsea smh) at the start of the season and now they might fukk around and finish top 4

football hey:francis:
I think the best case scenario is 5th place and hope the coefficients is enough to get us a CL place with it. We still have to play Arsenal,City and Liverpool. We're not performing like we have been and beating those teams.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Is everyone general down on Man Us win against Luton yesterday? All of the top sides had trouble at Luton. Or is it not about Luton and more about the performance in the string of games they've been winning?

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Lol I don't know why you @ me after these games. City and Liverpool don't play under the same rules.

I'd be just as mad as you are if they tried to hand the title to me every season but only have a mickey mouse title to show for it. Poor guy.
I @ you all the time I’m never taking the foot off your neck :ufdup: but good to see I’ve finally shamed you into dropping the pretence you’ve ever had me blocked and you replying to me, we making some progress and showing some growth coward :ehh:

And yea we don’t play by the same rules at all 115 v 0 :wow: :mjlol:

We all in here shoot the shyt have fun and you miserable and don’t enjoy none of your success and speak on everyone but you when you do cause you know it’s fraudulent and you not respected :hhh: it’s peak :mjcry:

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Forgot who called it, but that Real Madrid battering might shake Girona’s confidence.

Already down 1-0 away to a tough Bilbao side. I still think Girona gets UCL ball, but may not finish as runner ups in the league.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Forgot who called it, but that Real Madrid battering might shake Girona’s confidence.

Already down 1-0 away to a tough Bilbao side. I still think Girona gets UCL ball, but may not finish as runner ups in the league.

I was expecting Girona to come out and play inspired football after seeing RM drop points this weekend, but this is three games in a row where they look like a shell of what they’ve been so far this season. This second half is going to be huge for their season.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Where was this Bilbao against Almeria or Cadiz? :hhh:

I was expecting Girona to come out and play inspired football after seeing RM drop points this weekend, but this is three games in a row where they look like a shell of what they’ve been so far this season. This second half is going to be huge for their season.
I thought so too but I think they’re still shell shocked from that RM loss..table implications aside.